“Grim grim place”

and up
VIP Club Crawl Experience in Las Vegas
Ranked #59 of 327 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Having gained international fame with the release of a theatrical film, this legendary bar features sassy and sexy bartenders performing bold stunts atop the bar each night.
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Grim grim place”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you like it rough, you'll love this place. Walked in and instantly got yelled at for not having a drink in my hand by some harridan on stage, then constant yelling over music to get people to dance and drink more.

It was pretty empty so if it was fuller might be better - but WOW, not good when only a few people in there. Really manky.

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Wrexham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The atmosphere, the staff, the ceiling (make sure you look up) the cheap drinks, the banter, the up for a laugh customers make this place a MUST visit if your in Vegas!

Visited March 2014
England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rude”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Tried to get in, staff (on door) we're rude and trying to be funny (not). I walked off and having read some other reviews I'm glad I saved my money - they're loss.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dops
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife and I went there our first time in December of 2013 and ee loved it.Thry had some female take her bra off and throw it into the bra pit.
Now because my wife and I enjoyed it so much and we are now residing in Vegas we go there at least or twice a week.
Besides having fun there my wife is very much attracted to one of the female bartendetrs there, and I myself think she is pretty hot!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank MrBailiano
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“MY BEST FRIENDS 21ST BDAY BLOW OUT”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

absolutely awesome place, Drinks were a little pricey, but the atmosphere was awesome, and the music rocked, They singled out my friend because I told them it was his birthday and they made sure he had a night to remember with shots and more !!!! love this place !!!

Visited March 2014