“Too Much fun for Girls who Dance on Bars!”

Coyote Ugly Saloon Las Vegas
Book In Advance
More Info
US$39.99*
and up
VIP Club Crawl Experience in Las Vegas
Ranked #57 of 327 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Having gained international fame with the release of a theatrical film, this legendary bar features sassy and sexy bartenders performing bold stunts atop the bar each night.
Vancouver
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Too Much fun for Girls who Dance on Bars!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had a blast in the place and they gorgeous girls are VERY generous free pouring shots!! Had a great time, and if you go, look for the leopard print bra I may or may not have contributed to their massive collection!

Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Ludlow, Massachusetts
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Waste of time”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

For all of the hype, this place was sad. I can't believe they want a cover charge. Granted, there was a very pretty girl singing and dancing on the bar, but, that's about it. Beer served in aluminum bottles, tiny bar, no bathroom. Waste of time.

Durham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awful”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is the second time I visited this attraction, the second time was worse than the first.
I visited Las Vegas with my wife to celebrate my daughters 21st birthday in April 2014.
The " bouncers" insist on carrying out a ridiculous practice of checking the "ID" of everyone !
OK I can understand doing this to the younger visitors in their early 20s but I'm clearly way past the tender age of 21! So why ?
The bouncer looked at the photo on my ID for a split second and duly allowed me to enter, he didn't check my date of birth which I thought was the whole point so I thought !
Anyway if you don't carry ID you won't get in, but that is not such a bad thing.
Once you reach the front of the line and produce a flyer given to you by a tout outside the bar to the girl on the desk where you will be charged $5 entry, then once in we paid $9 each for one bottle of local beer bringing the total cost so far to $34 including tips for two bottles of beer for two people, and we'd only been in there for five minutes in total so far......ouch.
The clientele was primarily groups of middle aged men away from their wives for the weekend behaving like teenagers with the odd 21st birthday girl dancing on the bar, even though it was Saturday night the place was relatively empty,visitors including myself and daughter only stayed for one drink, most visitors appeared to be curious and popped in for a short look more than partiers out for a wild time, too expensive to stay longer, so after 35 unimpressed minutes we left and went to the " Bar at Times Square" to watch the duelling pianos, we stayed for two and a half hours and had a great time.

2 Thank jetlaggedsuitcase
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My sister 21st birthday”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The bouncer and manager were rude and would not let me in because my hair color was different in my id picture and told me my drivers license my fake..
They could have been more professional and nicer.

Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Grim grim place”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you like it rough, you'll love this place. Walked in and instantly got yelled at for not having a drink in my hand by some harridan on stage, then constant yelling over music to get people to dance and drink more.

It was pretty empty so if it was fuller might be better - but WOW, not good when only a few people in there. Really manky.