“Surprisingly good show!”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
US$43.49*
and up
The Mac King Comedy Magic Show at Harrah's Las...
Ranked #14 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Acclaimed by MAGIC Magazine as the premiere comedy magician in the world today. How did a kid from Louisville, Kentucky find himself in the enviable position of being perhaps the funniest magician in America?Hailed by many as the premiere comedy magician in the world today, Mac King was just named "Magician of the Year" by the Magic Castle in Hollywood, just broke a Guinness World Record, just appeared on his seventh TV special for NBC-TV, just rocked on the Late Show with David Letterman, and has been regarded as one of the top 5 shows over the past Ten Years.
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

We really hadn't heard of Mac King before going to his show with our 'free' tickets, but we were pleasantly surprised! Mac is a good magician and a funny guy who was able to keep the interest of us adults as well! I would definitely recommend Mac whether or not you have children with you - it was an enjoyable day time show at Harrah's.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,731)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Have a feeling this appeals more to US audiences than UK. I do recall Freddie Starr getting in terrible trouble for eating a smaller animal than a Guinea Pig (whilst obviously it was an illusion!). We obtained cheap tickets and intended the show as a time filler and therefore were pleased that we didn't pay full price. Additionally we did not find the Theatre Ushers particularly attentive/helpful. The jokes and actions were bordering on rude, bearing in mind that we were at a 1.30 showing in the afternoon, and it was advertised as a show for all the family.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We visited Las Vegas with our kids (first time bringing kiddos) this summer. This was one of the highest rated activities, so we got tickets. I was really not looking forward to it, as I assumed it would be a campy, watered-down comedy/magic show - one of those things you do for your kids. When we got inside the intimate theater we were told there was a bar where you could get adult drinks (great!). The drinks were excellent, and not too pricey. The kids enjoyed virgin pina coladas. Then the show began. It started off a little slowly, and I was cringing when I saw Mac King in his "grandpa" plaid suit. But it quickly picked up pace and soon my husband and I were laughing out loud and clapping with amazement at the top-notch magic tricks. There was a lot of audience involvement, and it was completely engaging for the entire show. Would absolutely recommend.

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Went with my 16 yr. old son at 3PM. Was a little over an hour long. Cozy theater. Sat in 4th row, center. Very funny guy and darn good magic!
Loved It! Bought both his books and a T-shirt after.
He autographed and took photos with us.
Paid $60 for 2 tickets. No complaints!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Long live Mac King!!!! This guy has it right. He is funny, great magician, and family conscious. For me, thats all I need. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a good price afternoon show.

Been to Mac King Comedy Magic Show? Share your experiences!