“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Pool
Fitness Room
Las Vegas Strip - 15 Minute Drive
Red Rock Canyon - 20 minute drive
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 30 January 2015 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

My stay: 1-month (May 2014)

Requirements: Cleanliness, Fully Stocked Kitchen, Hardwired Internet Access, Access to Washer & Dryer. To be in Summerlin

Location: 15 minutes from the airport. 15 minutes from the strip. 1 minute from the freeway. 3 - 5 minutes from restaraunts & grocery stores (many of which are open 24-hrs). It is pretty close to everywhere you want to be I'm from Atlanta so I don't consider anything less than half an hour to be far. This is a quiet neighborhood so if you are looking for excitement - this is NOT it. If you are looking for quiet private space without the hustle and bustle of the strip this great. I am considering moving to Summerlin - that is why I chose to stay here! I am 27, I have no issue with the crowds at the strip. This was more of a test run, because I don't plan to live on the strip.

Weather: Bright sun at 6am was so strange to me being from the East coast. It was probably between 80-90 degrees in the day time and cooled to 70 - 75 degrees around 7 or 8pm.

Keyless Entry is awesome - worked perfectly making check-in smooth. I got in at 10pm at night. The gated community made me feel safe leaving my items in the condo - we had very expensive equipment with us. This is a second floor condo - but there werent very many steps so it didn't make carrying our bags too terrible.

The living room - includes a sleeper sofa (we didn't use it so I can't review it) sofa was decent especially for two people to sit. There is a decent size TV & the internet hook-up is also in there.

The dining room includes seating for 4 (there was only two of us so this was fine). There is also a desk & chair (this was very convenient for me since I work from home)

The patio - immediate view, other condos - however there is a pretty decent view of some beautiful mountains. There are two chairs out there so you can enjoy some cocktails and watch the view.

Kitchen - Fully stocked with all the supplies you need to make a good meal. There were even some basic seasoning items. Dishwasher works nice. Just wish there was more supplies for those who like to handwash the dishes.

Bedroom - Nice big comfy bed (think it was queen) White linens so there is no mystery on whether or not it is clean. Plenty of closet and drawer space for your clothing. Nice thick black out curtains for that extreme morning sun.

Bathroom - It is huge, I wish it had a seperate tub and shower, there is really space for it, but even without out it, it was beautiful, clean, & stocked with everything you need to keep it that way.

Parking: Includes assigned covered parking for 1 and then there is some uncovered space for additional parking. We only had one car so this was not a problem. The parking spot was right in front of the condo.

Pool & Gym: Access key in the apartment - somehow we managed not to use either so I can't review it.

Owner - Communicating with Joanne was awesome even before booking. I am one of those annoying people that has questions about everything & she was able to answer them promptly. I had a situation with the garbage disposal malfunctioning. I emailed her to let her know & she called me in less than an hour to find out what time it was convenient for me to have the repair man come. He came the next morning - nice guy - and he fixed the issue and was out.

What I did when here - we made our way to the Strip several times, we spent a lot of time on Freemont Street & we enjoyed Container Park. We also drove out to Blue Diamond just to sightsee and Pahrump to visit friends.

This place was everything I had hoped for. I am EXTREMELY picky & I LOVED it! (Sorry it took so long to review - should have done this a long time ago - I will definitely be back!)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact the condo is beautifully furnished, clean, fully stocked. And the owner is very accomodating.
Liked least: cable (but like I said who is watching it that much?) & needed drying rack for handwashed dishes (not a big deal - I pickced up one for at the $.99 store.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
lilysdads
Los Angeles, California
“great stay away from strip”
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Perfect spot away from the chaos of the Strip. Was working in Las Vegas working at the Smith Center and it was an easy commute. Apartment has everything you need and is quiet and well appointed. Pet friendly too. Would certainly stay again.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Switzerland

Illinois
Reviewed 21 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Management Response
21 Nov 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you can come back soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing