“Bally's SPA was AMAZING!!!! Try it you won't be disappointed!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Spa at Bally's

The Spa at Bally's
San Diego
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bally's SPA was AMAZING!!!! Try it you won't be disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2010

I enjoyed every minute of my pampering at the spa. The staff was friendly and I felt relaxed the moment I walked inside. I did the couples massage and it was great. I enjoyed spending the experience with my boyfriend and would recommend it to everyone. I also had a scrub and would highly recommend that as well. They had very good prices and offer various treatments. I am looking forward to my next vacation already!!!! =)

1 Thank SD2LV2010

beverly hills
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best massages and facials.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2007

I had a massage and a facial here and it was fabulous. Spa at Ballys is very warm and inviting. Not at all like the bigger, fancier spas on the strip. I have found that the big resorts (Bellagio, Venetian, Mandalay Bay) have spas that are beautiful but lack the "coziness" that I found at Ballys Spa. The spa attendants took great care of my friends and I. We actually stayed at the Paris Resort but came to Ballys Spa because it wasn't as crowded in the spa. My massage was awesome. Her name was Sara. You could tell she was very experienced. My muscles were thanking her all the way home. The Facial!!! Oh, the facial was wonderful. My skin looked great. My girl removed every little blackhead and plumped my skin until it looked and felt like a babys bottom. If you go to this spa...ask for Sara for massage. And Melissa for your facial.

1 Thank luvlv5
mount pleasant, sc
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“great spa service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2006

I just returned from Ballys where I got the almond walnut body scrub. I felt it was truly worth the money and was completely refreshed after it. After entering the facility, I was greeted and shown to the locker room. Then I was given a complete tour and had time to relax before my scrub. The person who gave the scrub was nice and professional, and kept apologizing that there was an incredibly loud customer standing outside the sauna area yelling to her friends for about 10 minutes. After the scrub, she gave me suggestions on how to maintain my new healthy-looking skin and provided me with a large container of the scrub, which was included in the cost of the service. Then upon her suggestion, I took full advantage of the steam room and showers.
Overall, it was a good experience. I've been to many other places where as soon as the service is over and they have your money, you are shown to the door. I had full use of the spa and the athletic facility for the rest of the day. My sister-in-law got the 55 minute massage, and also thought it was well worth the money. Her massage lasted the whole 55 minutes, and her masseuse was professional and attentive.

7 Thank jshelleycu
San Francisco, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Don't get a massage at The Spa at Bally’s”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2005

My 55 minute massage, which I paid $90 bucks for, was only 35 minutes. The massage itself was terrible. The masseuse basically applied oil on me for the 35 minutes, never applying any pressure even though I asked her to increase the pressure. It really seemed like she was not a professional masseuse who had been trained in massage therapy. She also smelled so heavily of cigarette smoke that I had to hold my breath. My friend who also had a massage there had a similar experience except her 55 minute massage was more like 45 minutes.

21 Thank mojo1