“Sweet Tooth!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, TX
“Sweet Tooth!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

One night we purchased a rocky road cookie and shared it in the room....it was delicious! Then another night we each had a cupcake, one was chocolate with chocolate frosting the other was vanilla with strawberry frosting. They were not as great as I thought they would be. My anticipation was higher because they look so good, but not so much. The vanilla cupcake had icing in the middle of the cupcake as well as on top of the cupcake, therefore it had way too much icing! I love sweets and I especially love cupcakes, but these did nothing for me. I don't want to discourage you, nor do I want to hurt their business, but my taste buds did not explode as I expected them too!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank VegasTrvlr

• Korean first
US
“Best Cupcakes EVER!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

If you are staying at the MGM, you have to stop off and pick up one of their cupcakes as a nightcap! They are amazing! Big enough to share between two...

Visited October 2013
Lowell, Indiana
“Quaint little shop around the corner”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We walked past this adorable little shop and I had to take a second look when I saw the "Cro-dough". Of course I've read about the cronuts that people wait hours in line for in NY, so I thought this must be along that same line. My first thought was "OMG I cannot believe I just paid $5 for a doughnut!" Then I bought another one the next day and, oh yes, the day after THAT. I will say that they are a bit on the oily side and I really have never eaten anything to compare it to, but I did enjoy it. Wasn't a great fan of the cupcakes though. I literally had to remove 90% of the frosting to eat the boston cream pie cupcake and I didn't think the flavor was outstanding.

• Visited February 2014