“HAD A GREAT TIME THERE”

delhi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“HAD A GREAT TIME THERE”
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I got a chance to visit here and trust me the arrangements were awesome. They were some best things I have ever seen. I along with my partner ha a great time there. We enjoyed a lot and services were just fantastic.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank DelhiPriyanka

California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The Ultimate Wedding Chapel”
Reviewed 27 March 2010

Joellen and the staff are great. Joellen went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. She was always available when I called. She send emails quickly. She is the best. I picked this wedding chapel because of "the knot" Southern California magazine reviews. The Monte Carlo Wedding Chapel is always voted as one of the best Las Vegas Wedding Chapels by "the knot" high standards. I know WHY!!!!!!!! This chapel is beautiful. My bridal bouquet was perfect. The photos are great. I loved everything about this chapel and the staff.

8 Thank nessncali
michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very personal and private - just like we wanted.”
Reviewed 5 August 2009

You are able to get to the chapel discreetly with no walking around the lobby or casino. The minster made it seem more personal that I had expected - I didn't feel like the marriage was taking place at a Vegas hotel. The flowers were what I expected, the pictures were fine and the ceremony was without any problems. I couldn't be happier with the Monte Carlo wedding personnel and facilities.

4 Thank MichiganDtb
FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worst Wedding Experience EVER!”
Reviewed 21 November 2008

Ok, so my husband and I actually married a few years ago, and decided to renew our vows in Vegas. We've been through the ropes already, so planning was a breeze. Everything went without a hitch, except at the Monte Carlo Chapel. We paid a small price for the actual 10 minute ceremony ($295 plus a $60 ministers fee), but paid out the wazoo for the little intricacies. Firstly, for the price I paid for the bouquets, I would have expected a beautiful, fresh floral arrangement. The roses in my bridal bouquet all had black/browning tips, and started to mold over the very next morning. Clarification on the photos would have been nice. I walked into our photo appointment to see a price list with a simple CD listed at $900. Seriously, that was an insult to me. For as much money as I spent at this casino this weekend, between the suite, my reception, the wedding, dinners and gambling, to be slapped with a CD for $900 for nothing more than possibly at most $200 in labor and supplies. I walked out of my photo meeting within 2 minutes in tears. I was not expecting such an insulting price. When I explained that the prices were well over my budget, and made an offer, they came down, but still to an insulting $540. A CD, or negatives should cost no more than $200-$250, anything more than that and the photographer and/or company has no interest in keeping customers, but rather ripping off one-time gullible “marks” who happen to get tricked into the situation. Believe me, I feel very much like a “mark” in this circumstance, and it’s not a good thing. I had things go wrong here and there, but by far, the flowers, and the price for the photos were very disappointing. I feel that the experience was more about our money and “nickel and diming” us to death and less about us, the customer and our experience. When emailed about the issues, the chapel never once apologizes, but rather places the blame on the couple. They are not a good chapel, and are not getting my recomendation!

11 Thank NultyM
Edinburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day”
Reviewed 25 June 2008

We recently got married in the Monte Carlo wedding chapel and had a fantastic day. We booked the date in January 08 and with the help of Joellen the wedding co-ordinator all the arrangements were made. I was a bit concerned at first as we are based in Scotland and I thought it would be awkward trying to arrange everything via e-mail but Joellen was always on hand to answer any questions I had. We chose the Tiffany package which included chapel, bridal bouquet, grooms buttonhole, 16 photographs, album, dvd, bottle of chanpagne and champagne flutes. We also paid for the live web casting service which meant all our friends and family back home could join us in our special occasion. I used the Spa to get my hair and make up and also my Mother and sister had theirs done too and we were very impressed with the results. The Spa did a fantastic job and recreated the style I wanted with no problems. On the day I met Joellen and she ran through the day with me and we also spoke with the Louis the Pastor who was lovely. The service was beautiful and all 10 guests enjoyed themselves. We had lots of pictures taken together and with the family and then my husband and I were taken to the studio for more. We all went for a limo ride around the Strip for an hour and then headed to Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris Hotel for a beautiful meal. We ended the day off with drinks at The Venetian. The day was all I could have hoped for. The following day we went to the studio and chose our photos. We also bought a few more pictures, the slideshow of the day and a magazine/booklet with pictures from the day. The studio give you the link with all pictures taken on the day so when you get home friends/family can view the pictures and purchase any if required. All 10 of our party stayed at the Monte Carlo for 5 nights before continuing on with our travels and we were a bit disappointed that the hotel itself did not offer us an upgraded room or any flowers/champagne as a welcome gift but we did not let that spoil it for us. Overall we had a great time and can't wait to go back to Las Vegas.

2 Thank B0nnySc0tland