“Great service!!”
Review of Wedding Chapel at Monte Carlo - CLOSED

Wedding Chapel at Monte Carlo
Reviewed 21 November 2011

As a bride who got married at the MC chapel and events planner who is familiar with hotel weddings;I find it difficult to believe the post below from NultyM. First of all, what did she expect for the price she paid? Clearly a champagne wedding renewal on a beer budget. Secondly, I've seen some of the floral bouquets from MC and they are hardly as horrible as what Ms. Nulty says. Yes, they're not overly extravagant but they are decent. Obviously, NultyM seems intelligent enough to have done her research on LV weddings and chose MC chapel for one reason. It was clearly in her budget! However, she seemed to have failed to budget wedding photo expenses into her wedding budget. Honestly, you are not going to get a professional CD with copyrights for $200 unless it's from an amateur photographer. I paid a good amount of money for my copyrighted CD and it was worth every cent! Cashman photography does a lot of the photos for hotel weddings and I can say they take great photos. Bottom line is, I'm not sure what NultyM expected from MC chapel;but I'm sure the MC chapel delivered above and beyond what she paid. How else could the MC chapel win "the knot" award several years in a row for one of the best places for a wedding? Additionally, I've attended a few weddings held at this chapel over the years and they STILL have the friendliest staff in comparison to some of the other hotels. Overall, seems to me that NultyM is overdramatic and the classic tourist who comes to Vegas looking for a freebie. If you can't afford Vegas, stay home.

4  Thank Embay10

Reviewed 5 October 2011

I got a chance to visit here and trust me the arrangements were awesome. They were some best things I have ever seen. I along with my partner ha a great time there. We enjoyed a lot and services were just fantastic.

2  Thank DelhiPriyanka
Reviewed 27 March 2010

Joellen and the staff are great. Joellen went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. She was always available when I called. She send emails quickly. She is the best. I picked this wedding chapel because of "the knot" Southern California magazine reviews. The Monte Carlo Wedding Chapel is always voted as one of the best Las Vegas Wedding Chapels by "the knot" high standards. I know WHY!!!!!!!! This chapel is beautiful. My bridal bouquet was perfect. The photos are great. I loved everything about this chapel and the staff.

8  Thank nessncali
Reviewed 5 August 2009

You are able to get to the chapel discreetly with no walking around the lobby or casino. The minster made it seem more personal that I had expected - I didn't feel like the marriage was taking place at a Vegas hotel. The flowers were what I expected, the pictures were fine and the ceremony was without any problems. I couldn't be happier with the Monte Carlo wedding personnel and facilities.

4  Thank MichiganDtb
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 November 2008

Ok, so my husband and I actually married a few years ago, and decided to renew our vows in Vegas. We've been through the ropes already, so planning was a breeze. Everything went without a hitch, except at the Monte Carlo Chapel. We paid a small price for the actual 10 minute ceremony ($295 plus a $60 ministers fee), but paid out the wazoo for the little intricacies. Firstly, for the price I paid for the bouquets, I would have expected a beautiful, fresh floral arrangement. The roses in my bridal bouquet all had black/browning tips, and started to mold over the very next morning. Clarification on the photos would have been nice. I walked into our photo appointment to see a price list with a simple CD listed at $900. Seriously, that was an insult to me. For as much money as I spent at this casino this weekend, between the suite, my reception, the wedding, dinners and gambling, to be slapped with a CD for $900 for nothing more than possibly at most $200 in labor and supplies. I walked out of my photo meeting within 2 minutes in tears. I was not expecting such an insulting price. When I explained that the prices were well over my budget, and made an offer, they came down, but still to an insulting $540. A CD, or negatives should cost no more than $200-$250, anything more than that and the photographer and/or company has no interest in keeping customers, but rather ripping off one-time gullible “marks” who happen to get tricked into the situation. Believe me, I feel very much like a “mark” in this circumstance, and it’s not a good thing. I had things go wrong here and there, but by far, the flowers, and the price for the photos were very disappointing. I feel that the experience was more about our money and “nickel and diming” us to death and less about us, the customer and our experience. When emailed about the issues, the chapel never once apologizes, but rather places the blame on the couple. They are not a good chapel, and are not getting my recomendation!

11  Thank NultyM