Marriott's Grand Chateau
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
3,644 results
All reviewsbedroom villafull kitchenplanet hollywoodoff the striprooftop poolmarriott vacation clubwasher and dryerdaily activitiestime sharefree valet parkingthe miracle milelarger poolfifth floorsofa bedvalet servicelobby barnew tower
Reviewed 18 February 2014

After making reservations at the Chateau for last weekend, my flight out of the Carolina's was delayed a day due to weather, keeping two days the same. Friday - Monday instead of THurs - Sunday. I knew that the price would change for Sunday because the weekends are always more expensive. What I didn't expect was for the Chateau to tell me that the price I had for the other two nights, that did not change, would no longer hold and that I now had to pay a much higher price to keep those two nights. I felt that this was very unfair and that the Chateau was just trying to take advantage of the hotel suddenly obtaining more bookings than when I made my original reservation. I was upset enough that I cancelled my reservation and payed more to stay at the Mirage.

Room Tip: Did not stay. This was reservation service only.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank baldfish
MVCI_Executive, Customer Care at Marriott's Grand Chateau, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for your review of Marriott's Grand Chateau. We take your feedback seriously and appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. We would like to personally respond to your concerns and invite you contact our Customer Care team at Customer.Care@vacationclub.com or at 800-860-9384. We look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed here with my wife and another couple. At the time of our visit this hotel had an entire wing under construction and we knew it at seven in the morning. No sleeping off the previous night at this hotel. The pool at this facility is also lacking, it is on the roof so it is small...pretty much a large bath tub. The jacuzzi was also out-of-order at the time of my visit. This hotel is lacking.

Room Tip: Avoid hotels with construction.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
MVCI_Executive, Customer Care at Marriott's Grand Chateau, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for visiting Marriott's Grand Chateau. We are disappointed to learn your stay did not exceed your expectations and appreciate your feedback. For the enjoyment of our guests, a new pool will be opening in late March to offer more recreational options. While the construction is necessary to enhance our guest experience, we apologize that it had a negative impact on your time with us. Thank you again for visiting us and providing your Tripadvisor review.

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Las Vegas and we chose to stay at the grand chateau because we love to stay at Marriott's. We were not disappointed. The hotel is located about one half a block from the main strip and easy access to the miracle mile shops. The hotel is under construction but it really did not affect us at all. They are making some really nice improvements and we can't wait to go back. The lobby is really nice and has a nice store and a full bar. Everybody was extremely helpful and kind. We were on the seventh floor and had a decent view of the strip. We had a basic hotel room but it was nicely appointed with a microwave, toaster, and a refrigerator. We also had a small bar sink and a full set of dishes and silverware for two. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The pool was on the 37th floor. It was heated and there was a jacuzzi. We did not get to go in because of the weather however we went up to see some real nice views for up there. All in all, the hotel was Wonderful and i would definitely stay again. Just remember, there is no on site casino so you have to walk to one on the strip but it is a short walk and worth it...great stay..loved it

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was here for a conference and stayed with 3 other girls in a 1 BR - both the bed and pull out couch were comfortable. It was great to have a kitchen and fridge. Location is in the center of the strip just off the strip so it was about a $10 cab ride over to our conference at the Venetian. They check your key to go up in the elevators after certain hours which made us all feel very safe. Front desk was very friendly as were all of the staff - I encountered one lovely lady while I was trying to find ice and although she did not speak one lick of English she tried really hard to find me what I needed with my very basic Spanish phrases :) Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ccpt95
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Come to Vegas for business and always stay at the Marriott Chateau. Since my last visit they have added to the market place and expanded it to include a coffee bar. They also added a new lobby bar and have a game area in the lobby with pool table and air hockey. The rooms are still big and comfortable. There are plenty of machines in the fitness center along with fitness balls and weights. The view that faces the strip is nice. The location can't be beat, just a block or so off the strip right in the middle of the action!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Elena C
MVCI_Executive, Customer Care at Marriott's Grand Chateau, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you for your five-star review of Marriott’s Grand Chateau! As a loyal guest, our team appreciates your kind words and continued patronage. We hope you can join us again soon as our new pool and tower will be opening soon!