“Fantastic Evening made even better by Julio”
Review of Ghostbar

Ghostbar
Ranked #33 of 338 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the 55th floor of The Palms Casino Resort, you'll find breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip and an ultra-chic lounge bar. Not only famous for its high profile celebrity guest list but also for its roof top deck, and a see-thru acrylic floor called the "ghostdeck" looking through another lounge below.
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was hosting 10 other people for a weekend in Vegas and was looking for an amazing experience to cap off our weekend. It was a semi-social situation so did not want the traditional club scene. Someone recommended the Ghostbar. They said they were an ultr-lounge where they had music / dancing but was not as loud as a traditional Vegas club.

I booked a table via their reservation line. where the person told me there minimum spend for a table of 11; took my credit card info to hold the table and I was set.

We arrived at the scheduled time but were shocked to find out we could not get in for almost 2 hours because a company had rented the place for a private function. Having 10 people behind me glare at me at this point was not what I was looking for.

In steps Julio. He totally understood my frustration and did apologize because the lady who took my reservation should have known about this function. But rather than making excuses he totally stepped up with 2 different solutions. One solution was he would set us up in other one of their clubs until the room / our table was ready and he would then come and get us and take us to the Ghostbar - which he did.

The Ghostbar itself is amazing. Half of the club is outside with the best non-helicopter view of Vegas. Service was top notch by the staff. DJ was fantastic. The music did get turned up to club level around 12:30 but that was fine.

Hats off to Julio. If other people in Vegas were as dedicated to customer service as he was - Vegas would be a better place!

3  Thank The-TravellinDude

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We went to Ghost Bar when we were in Vegas for our Honeymoon. The view from the top is absolutely amazing, seeing Vegas like that whilst partying was a highlight of the holiday. The music when we went was a mix of Hip/Hop and RnB and the club had a great atmosphere, it is quite expensive but isn't most places in Vegas?! I would definitely recommend it to anyone between the ages of 21-40, great night out!

3  Thank Phil R
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The view is probably the best part! There are definitely more upscale clubs in Vegas but it was still a great time.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Very good club. Had a good dj and plenty of attractive females there. Went here after staying at Moon nightclub for about 15 minutes.

Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed @ the Palms and were very hyped at the chance of getting in with no charge since we were guest @ the Palms. Unfortunately very dissatisfied & very disappointed! All the seating was VIP! Drinks expensive, & not that good. Very surprised for Las Vegas expected the DJ to be a lot better. After an hour of standing, listening to decent house music, and constant glares by the bouncers we were ready to run not walk out of Ghostbar. Would never go back!!

2  Thank Lourdes M