“I would reccomend this experience to anyone! it is truly Forever Grand!!!!!”

Forever Grand Wedding Chapel
Ranked #130 of 262 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Moncton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would reccomend this experience to anyone! it is truly Forever Grand!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We got married on 11.12.13. at the Forever Grand WEdding Chapel at MGM Grand. It was a dream come true. Every details were impecable. Rosanna C our wedding planner was wonderful and I felt like she could 'read my mind' she was attentionate, caring and very well organized. I felt so relaxed and just happy on our wedding day. I lived every second to the fullest and we were very happy. Our minister Carlos was wonderful as well! although he had many more weddings on the same day we did not even notice it! it felt like there was 'just us' and it's like he knew us. It's easy to tell that everyone at the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand really love their job and are professionals!

I would reccomend this experience to anyone! it is truly Forever Grand!!!!!

We also received our wedding papers/*marriage certificate soon after our wedding, and everything was done accurately and timely.

I would'nt change at thing from our day! thanks to Rosanna & Carlos!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank MFC111213

Gold Coast, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Brilliant and beautiful.”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We organised everything online which was nerve racking. But everything was professional, friendly and safe. When we arrived at the MGM we were upgraded, to a gorgeous suite, and given a late checkout and champagne all complimentary. They had all our details at check in. We were married the next day, I had hair and makeup at the spa salon they were amazing and efficient. The chapel is beautiful not cheesy, everything I signed off on and paid for was all there. The coordinator was great. We're going back next year with the kids brilliant service made our day so special.

2 Thank Chezz82
Calgary
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Thank you MGM Grand but more importantly, thank you Caitlin Tate! Our Terraza wedding was perfect! Our wedding was on Oct 22nd, 2013. Caitlin made everything so easy I highly recommend! Our photographer, Rafael, couldn't have done a better job! And our minister,Vallesilles was so caring and personal and full of love. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Xoxo

1 Thank Crystal H
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MGM Grand Absolutely Perfect - Our Dream Wedding”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Our wedding was June 2013 at MGM Grand and it was the best day of our lives. Everything was perfect. Angela Latigar was our wedding consultant and she was everything i hoped she would be. From the time of enquiries to finalizing our package to the big day, she was by us hand and foot. She helped and created a stress free day we will always cherish and remember. We basically showed up and got married, that was it. The chapel is very beautiful, and the packages are very reasonable and there are so many options from decor, to flowers, to pictures and videos packages. I am so happy we chose MGM we are forever grateful our day turned out amazing.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank S C
London
“Terraza wedding- Amazing”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My wife and I got married at the MGM Grand on the 3rd October and everything was as planned, and better than we could ever of imagined. We started planning the wedding from the UK and it was so easy, an email to Caitlin Tate with what we required and then we were given all the relevant options, broken down so they are easy to understand and you know what you are getting for your money.

Any questions I had she replied straight away and went out of her way to help and suggest alternatives. So much easier than the stress of arranging a wedding at home.

We had 28 guests in the patio outside, it was decorated beautifully, and the staff were so attentive to make sure this was a very special day and we had everything we wanted.

A massive thank you to Caitlin and her colleagues, I would recommend them to anyone. We are already planning our return to the MGM to celebrate out first year of marriage.

1 Thank Jamiebrind