“Everything we wanted and more.”

Forever Grand Wedding Chapel
Ranked #139 of 277 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We got Married her on September 3rd 2013. The day was everything we wanted and more. Our wedding planner was Annie Singer. She was really helpfull couldnt do enough to help us. Planning things over the phone from the U.K was not at all hard she made regular contact with us before the big day. The chapel was beautiful we chose the Hollywood glamour package where you get your hair and makeup done at the salon and have a limo to take you to the court house to obtain you marriage lience. My flowers were absolutley beautiful. Special thanks must go to the lady who played our wedding entrance song that we chose beautifully on the panio. We would like to thank everyone for making our day perfect.

2  Thank Bluesky5050

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Overall every inch of the process was covered and exceeded expectations by leaps and bounds. Definitely having something set up for a vow renewal.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been together 16 years already so didn't want a big wedding just us
We got the glamour package for $1100 my hair and makeup was beautifully done by christophe salon hair stylist and makeup artist were very friendly all the ladies at the chapel were also very friendly as I was by myself the girls there help me with my dress and sash.
I chose not to get the extra flowers to decorate the chapel as it was just the 2 of us and we are not big on flowers ( we didn't even notice the room around us to be honest) Your certificates and dvd is beautifully boxed with some little surprise gifts the only thing I DID NOT LIKE was that in our package you get 24 printed photos I dont know bout you guys but I could not pick 24 pics out of 90 so we bought the CD of all 90 photos with the rights at an extra cost of $850 australian and when we got home we enlarged our favorites if I was to do our wedding all over again I would be getting married at the forever grand wedding chapel xx

3  Thank Rebecca P
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We got married on 11.12.13. at the Forever Grand WEdding Chapel at MGM Grand. It was a dream come true. Every details were impecable. Rosanna C our wedding planner was wonderful and I felt like she could 'read my mind' she was attentionate, caring and very well organized. I felt so relaxed and just happy on our wedding day. I lived every second to the fullest and we were very happy. Our minister Carlos was wonderful as well! although he had many more weddings on the same day we did not even notice it! it felt like there was 'just us' and it's like he knew us. It's easy to tell that everyone at the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand really love their job and are professionals!

I would reccomend this experience to anyone! it is truly Forever Grand!!!!!

We also received our wedding papers/*marriage certificate soon after our wedding, and everything was done accurately and timely.

I would'nt change at thing from our day! thanks to Rosanna & Carlos!

1  Thank MFC111213
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We organised everything online which was nerve racking. But everything was professional, friendly and safe. When we arrived at the MGM we were upgraded, to a gorgeous suite, and given a late checkout and champagne all complimentary. They had all our details at check in. We were married the next day, I had hair and makeup at the spa salon they were amazing and efficient. The chapel is beautiful not cheesy, everything I signed off on and paid for was all there. The coordinator was great. We're going back next year with the kids brilliant service made our day so special.

2  Thank Chezz82