“Perfect!!!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I decided to have our wedding at the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel in April of this year and what a great decision it was. The Forever Grand made wedding planning simple and stress free. Our wedding planner, Caitlin T. was fabulous! She was easily accessible via telephone and/or email. The decor, photography, flowers were all beautiful. The ceremony went off without a hitch. Our wedding had the look and feel of an extravagant, pricey wedding, however, the package we chose was very reasonably priced. Our guests all commented about how beautiful and classy the ceremony was. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Nik417

“The Perfect Wedding”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Everything about our wedding was perfect. We couldn't have dreamed of a better experience. The staff at The Forever Grand Chapel was friendly, courtesy, helpful, & simply wonderful. I would recommend for anyone that would like to get married in Las Vegas to do it at The Forever Grand Wedding Chapel; you won't be disappointed. Thanks again to the Staff at Forever Grand for making our dream wedding a reality!!!!

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic team and a wonderful wedding!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I chose the mgm grand forever wedding chapel for our wedding. From the very beginning, the customer service and wedding planners were fantastic. We were initially assigned Annie as our wedding planner and eventually moved to Angela when Annie accepted a new position. I cannot say enough good things about either. Both were prompt, helpful and thorough. Our wedding was beautiful and I would recommend the forever wedding chapel and their team of professionals are excellent!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kris640
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic day - Great memories”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Planning a wedding can be crazy and when you choose a destination wedding you just add to that! But when I chose the Forever Grand Chapel the crazy vanished...
After an initial email that I sent explaining what we were looking for we were contacted by Annie (wedding planner) with lots of answers and information for us. During the planning Annie was always on hand to answer emails and we also called in the few months leading up to the big date. Annie really helped when it came to which package would suit us for what we were looking for. Everything was just perfect. I also had hair and makeup included in our package and an appointment was arrange and booked for me.
We arrived in Vegas from the UK on the Saturday and were to be getting married on the Thursday, we had 32 family members & friends all flying in on different days. We stayed at the MGM and on check in were present with a little note from Annie wishing us the best for our day (unfortunately 2 weeks before we flew Annie transferred to another one of the MGM properties and had contacted us to explain this) she still helped with any questions up to her last day. It was a shame we didn't get to meet her.
After a quick unpack we headed straight to the Forever Grand Chapel to have a little look (as we had only seen images online) they were due to be closing in 10 minutes but happily welcomed us in and showed us the 2 chapels & dressing rooms, everything was explained and if we had anything else to ask we were told just to pop in.
On the morning of our wedding I dropped my dress at the chapel along with marriage certificate (which we had the limo service to and from the courthouse also included) on my way to the salon for hair and makeup. When I returned 30 mins before service everything was hanging in my dressing room. I even had help lacing my dress...
Everything was just fantastic and I would like to say a huge thing you to everyone. Our photographer was great, we had an extended package so photos in the chapel with family, studio on our own and some outside and in the casino, we had time left so she join our family and friends in Rouge (where they were having drinks) to take some candid shots and group photos with our friends. Thank you, thank you the photo's are beautiful.
Our minister was lovely, came to see me before the service to explain how it would run (also visited hubby to be) made us both feel very comfortable.
Overall I can't fault the day - fantastic
I would highly recommend this chapel, and would happily answer any questions

Visited May 2014
5 Thank Jodi M
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So much better than we expected”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Organising a wedding in Las Vegas can be overwhelming....... especially if you are doing it from another country. There are so many choices of chapel and then every chapel has many different packages. We spent months sifting through reviews and trawling websites of different hotels/casinos looking at their chapels. Eventually having seen good reviews of The Forever Grand we decided to shortlist them and began our contact with them. We were so lucky to be put in contact with Angela (our wedding planner from Forever Grand) and we quickly decided to have our wedding at this chapel.
My wife and I had our wedding ceremony at The Forever Grand on the 9th March, 2014, with 16 guests from around the world. We wanted a wedding as nice as we would have organised if we were to have it locally in our city in Australia. The staff at Forever Grand ensured our day was perfect. I have to say we feel very lucky that Angela was our wedding planner because she was amazing and nothing was too much trouble for her. We sent a large number of emails back and forth with her with heaps of questions and requests and everything was handled very professionally and Angela even phoned us in Australia a few weeks before the big day to make sure we were all on the same page.
The facilities at the Forever Grand are excellent and the celebrant was brilliant adding some real warmth and personality to our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for more.
One thing we were really worried about prior to our wedding was the photography. We had read some bad reviews, but they were older reviews. Our photographer was brilliant! Our photo's are amazing and the other staff we dealt with from the photographers were all really amazing. Nothing to worry about here, so you can book a package with confidence.

Visited March 2014