“Perfect memories made”

Carlsbad, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect memories made”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I was Married here On October 10. The weather was absolutely beautiful, slightly breezy. I would have given 5 stars, but unfortunately, when we arrived for my ceremony there was taffia covering everything, though we had chosen the option of not having it.

Everything was very romantic... the gazebo, the breeze with a soft autumn sun, my dress (off-white) and hair were perfect...THANK YOU www.blowupdolls.squarespace.com !!!!! These girls came to the house I was staying at in the morning and did beautiful work on my hair and make-up. I would recommend them to anyone for their wedding.

My family is religious, but I opted for a non secular ceremony. Afterwards, my mom had revealed that she was very nervous, because of ceremonies she had attended to in the past where the officiants speech sounded very corny. But, that she was very moved and appreciative of what a great job this guy did at The Grove.

Photography was great, I'm very glad I chose the package that included the disc. All in all it was a perfect day that my husband and I will cherish forever.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Emily D

Ellaville, Georgia, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Beautiful wedding!”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Our friends got married here and it was a beautiful atmosphere outside. Small, intimate and beautifully done. The staff never smiled except the dj. The pastor did a great job as well as the decore. The DJ was fun and had great music and great jokes and games on the guests and bride and groom. The food was not impressive not really warm even cold. We had a great time celebrating a great couple!

Visited May 2013
Tolleson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zina is Amazing”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We got married here at the Grove on March 23,2013 and I couldn't imagine my day being more perfect then what it was.Zina worked really hard to make sure we felt special and taken care of.the ceremony was beautiful and the food was Amazing.My cake was by Cake Couture and Amy did a wonderful job to make sure it was everything I wanted.Everyone loved how good the cake teased.I Highly recommend this Wedding venue.if your looking for a beautiful wedding for a great price and. Amazing service this is the place.we would recommend you provide your own photographer

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Michelle H
Saint John, Canada
“Awesome”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We got married October 3, 2012, and it was beautiful. We live in Canada and did all the booking online and through email, the grove answered all my questions and put me at ease. I was nervouse because I was basing everything from pictures online, but in the end very happy with the grounds and service we recived. If your booking from far away and want peace of mind this is the place to check out.

Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great venue!!!!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We got married here 3 weeks ago. The venue is beautiful!!!! The minister Jimmy McNamara was really great; everyone was really entertained and relaxed with him. The DJ was awesome!!!!!! He was super courteous and just made us feel like it was our night. We were very pleased almost everything, except for 2 things. First, our wedding coordinator (I don’t even remember her name, that's how bad she was) was very rude to my guests and treated my father like an errant child right in front of me and this was all before the ceremony had even started. If it hadn't been my wedding day, I would have shown her where she could shove her attitude. I understand that when you are in that type of profession sometimes you have to be a little pushy and straight to the point to keep people on track. But she was downright rude and acted like we were wasting HER time. Everyone was glad when she left.
Second, the photographers Sunset Studios, I recommend hiring your own photographers if you get married here. The 2 men that took our photos were very nice, it was hard to understand them most of the time as they did not speak English very well, but that did not bother me. what bothers me, and quite frankly pisses me off, is that the package included 50 photos on a cd (and we were fine with that) but 2 weeks after my wedding I finally got ahold of sunset studios to inquire about my pictures and they tell me it is a view only cd. We cannot print our wedding photos unless we pay an additional $225. I was livid when I was told this!!! Had I been told before my wedding, I would have made other arrangements, but I was not. They basically gave me no choice but to pay them, these are my wedding photos; I want to be able to hang these pictures and share them with family and friends. What am I supposed to do hang the cd on a nail and tell everyone "yeah, that's our wedding portrait"? It’s complete bull!!! They know that they have backed you into corner and that you'll pay whatever they want because if you want your pictures that’s your only choice.
Enough of my ranting. I would recommend The Grove aside from my coordinator everyone was very helpful and very nice. Just make sure not to use Sunset Studios!!! Arrange for your own photographer.

Visited January 2013