“All About the Views”

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“All About the Views”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Not a bad view from the south! Really fun and funny place, very dark to showcase what's outside the window! The heated terrace was packed and don't forget to check out the restrooms, hilarious!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank hlisajones

Atlantic City, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Had a blast!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We were offered a discounted table and that was great! great music, great staff, great elevator ride up it over looks the strip. the only reason this establishment did not receive a full five stars I because people were smoking cigars all through and I hate smoke!!

Visited January 2014
Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Incredible service!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My mom called to book a reservation for my 23rd birthday, during the call she mentioned that I've wanted to go to miX for several years, and I was finally able to go. When we arrived, they gave us a great table by the window and our table was greeted very quickly by wait staff (always super appreciated!) After our meal of steak and a delicious macaroni and cheese, the staff surprised me with a birthday dessert! After dessert was delivered, my mom told me she hadn't told them it was my birthday except for that once on the phone. I would just like to thank the staff at miX Lounge, especially the girls taking reservations and their extreme attention to detail. It was that one gesture, remembering my birthday, that made my vacation special and will bring me back the next time I am in town.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ariel B
New Castle, Indiana
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Best view in Vegas”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I loved this lounge. I think it has to be the best view in Vegas. They had happy hour from 5-8 with 25% all menu items. At 6:00 they had complimentary champagne to toast and celebrate the sunset. They have dj entertainment.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Michelle W
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Views!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Great views and happy-hour specials! Went with friends for pre-dinner drinks and was expecting the place to be really busy but it was easy to get a table on the balcony.

Visited November 2013