“Outstanding service and fresh seafood! Money well spent!”

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have been to Joe's many time in its Miami's location. Last time I went to Joe's was in January in Miami and I had already missed their stone crab. So this time when my wife and I returned to Vegas, I told her that we had to go to Joe's. This will be my second review for Joe's but it's a review for the Vegas location, so I'll make it brief.

I find the location of this restaurant is well located. It's at the Caesar's Forum shops. If you are hungry after shopping, stop by for a bite. It is very close to many hotels nearby. Valet parking is available, so is self-parking.

I made a reservation two weeks in advance so we got our table right away. I recommend you making a reservation. It's always busy at Joe's because the food is great. We ordered the Selected Stone Crab to start. There are three types of stone crab from its menu: Medium, Selected and Jumbo. The one which I ordered, the size is not small. Quite filling after eating seven of them. We also ordered half dozen raw oysters, They were smaller because they are from the Japanese oyster family but very tasty and fresh!

As for main course, I ordered the Filet Mignon, one of their specialties. Also ordered some side dish: asparagus, and mash potato. My wife had ordered the scallop but the waiter brought her the wrong dish. She didn't mind keeping it but the waiter insisted of changing it for her and brought her another dish. Always great service at Joe's!

I almost didn't have enough room for dessert. I ordered the key lime pie. Delicious!

It was a wonderful meal. Money well spent! The quality of the food at this location or the original one in Miami is almost indifferent. However, I do find the ambiance is a little warmer and less serious in its Miami location. What's important here is that both Joe's provide excellent service and delicious meal! I will return next time when I visit Vegas again!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,947)

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Our closest Joe's is in Chicago or I would be there every weekend!!

Service is top notch, the bone in ribeye was like butter, the stone claws were amazing and the macaroni and cheese has no words!!

Planning a trip to Vegas in October just to eat at Joe's again!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Lets talk about the gentleman at the front managing the patrons right from the get go. Entertaining, in control, sharp, professional and fun. I believe the bow tie wielding fellow's name was Thomas Johnson. He was a delight and simply made trying this place very easy.

Seafood salad was best value in my mind. I believe the price was around 16.00. (Don't hold me to that) but with the amount of seafood it was worth another $10.00. It could be better explained as seafood with a salad.

Wine pricing extremely fair.

Fish and chips excellent value.

They have steak and many other seafood options which we simply didn't have the time to go back to but great value and a great experience. Service was excellent. We visited on Saturday July 5th at the lunch hour. Well done.

Oh, and when the waitress admitted to forgetting to wrap up the leftover of my sister in-law's seafood salad, they simply gave her another to make up for the oversight. "Are you kidding me?" Brilliant.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We decided to bypass the buffet and have lunch at Joes. We arrived early (mid week) and did not have a reservation, but were able to sit on the "patio."
The stone crab is certainly a treat - so sweet and fleshy! This is one of our favorite restaurants in Las Vegas!

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The stone crabs were absolutely magnificent. I never imagined paying $50 for 6 crab claws, but man oh man! This was truly an out of reality experience for my wife and me. The price tag is not for the faint at heart, but YOLO! Do not set foot in the 702 area code and not partake in this delicacy.

1  Thank John C