“Always the best seafood and service”

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab
Reserve with OpenTable
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 5,682 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$20 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Visited Joe's on a Tuesday nite around 6pm. I was seated immediately.

Had an appetizer called The whale... lobster crab claw shrimp and scallop ceviche and a piece of shrimp, all served on ice. Of course I had some wine.

Food arrived fast, was very good.

Service here is great, everybody made me feel welcome.

Will definitely return in November

Write a ReviewReviews (4,342)

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I've been here several times and it never ceases to amaze me! The seafood is incredible, I specially recommend the Dover Sole with Brown Butter Sauce, it is the best fish I've ever had and it is so simple!! The shellfish is really fresh and the side dishes are all great!! For dessert, order the Key Lime Pie, you won't be disappointed!!

If you're not in the mood for seafood, the steak is also really good!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The whole experience was awesome
Front of house was so great John smart was just the best waiter ever and the food was excellent well worth a visit
Didn’t think it was expensive for service and food
Can’t wait to return . If your in Vegas go there the best meal in 4 night stay

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here before a show at Caesar’s (walking distance). The service was amazing and omnipresent. The place was immaculately clean and formal, although no obvious dress code. The food was outstanding. We had oysters (very fresh), some side veggies (well- prepared), some ceviche (also good), and a large portion of the stone crab. This was very well prepared with excellent sauces. For the three of us, it was almost $300.00 with tip. Very little alcohol was included, and certainly no bottle of wine. Whereas everything was fine, the price seemed out of proportion to the food. Most restaurants in Vegas tend toward the pretentious, but this one was beyond that. At these prices, I am not likely to return.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I recently returned from a trip to Las Vegas for my birthday and spent the first night dining in Joe's and it was an incredible experience. The food was delicious (I got a seafood mixed platter - the scallops and prawns were excellent) and they remembered that my girlfriend told them that it was my birthday when booking the table so they surprised me with a complementary homemade brownie with a candle, which was a lovely gesture. My girlfriend opted for a steak which was also very high quality. This is a meal which I will remember forever and I would highly recommend them for their food and impeccable service.