“THE BEST OF THE BEST”

The Mansion at MGM Grand
Ranked #125 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 June 2010

If you have the means, or more likely the casino credit line, do not miss an opportunity to stay here. The entire place is so serene you won't even think you are in the MGM at all or even in Las Vegas for that matter. There is absolutely no hustle and bustle, you may not even see another guest. The atrium is beautiful and especially so at night with the trees lit up with clear lights. The rooms are incredible. We usually stay in a 5000 square foot villa with 2 bedrooms and indoor pool. Our kids love it. Room services are all 5 star including their immaculate housekeeping. Anything goes here, whatever you ask for, they will get you. Concierge is unbelievably accommodating. Butlers are great, they get the kids video games, snacks, send out for groceries if you want something specific. I just can't say enough about this place. Most people will never even know that it exists. The Sklylofts upstairs at MGM are nice, but if you really want sheer excellence go to the Mansion.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
20  Thank KIDSWILLTRAVEL
There are newer reviews for The Mansion at MGM Grand

Reviewed 31 January 2010

Sleeping next to Tyrone Power's picture was a dream come true. Of all the hotel rooms we were destined for this one. Excellent start to our 2 weeks travel.

Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
6  Thank CatherineK2
Reviewed 23 January 2010

it was a bit expensive but well worth it if you have the cash!!

Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
4  Thank JeremyZ13
Reviewed 3 January 2010

Unbelievable service and amenities!
I couldn't believe all the flowers were freshly picked
What great ornaments and decorations they display
How private and secluded the Mansion is from the bustle of MGM
They have surround-sound speakers
Relaxing and peaceful getaway with unmatched service and hospitality

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank janeyjan3
Reviewed 19 October 2009

This is one of the the most luxurious places in Las Vegas as well as anywhere else in the world I've been. Stayed in a Villa with celebrity friends. Between the 6 bedrooms, living room, indoor pool & spa, gym, dining room, etc etc I felt like I had a hotel to myself! The private butler and staff were ridiculously accomodating. I only can hope my friends will take me again. Absolutely gorgeous and private hideaway in LV. 5 Stars!!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends
16  Thank skkriz10
Reviewed 2 October 2009

The Mansion at the MGM Grand is an incredible hotel experience. I have had the good fortune of staying at this property several times, and no other hotel even comes close. The service, ambiance, cleanliness, furnishings, and beautiful surroundings make this exclusive hotel heaven on earth. The staff and service is seamless, from your arrival at the airport to your farewell. The Villas are beyond words!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
10  Thank SWTraveler32
Reviewed 24 August 2009

I'll keep this short...because it's very simple.

I have never had such a good breakfast in my entire life! This was a quiet, romantic breakfast for my husband and me...away from the rest of the family during this chaotic family vacation....the place was just beautiful!!

I had the steak and eggs. Now, I've heard people say that they had a steak that melted in their mouth....never believed it.....NOW I DO!

I had the freshly squeezed apple juice....looked a little strange but smelled heavenly....tasted even more heavenly.

Husband had the eggs benedict with caviar....loved it!

The surroundings were beautiful. We ate outside (well, kind of - it's inside and temperature controlled - but it looks like you're outside) on the patio.

Excellent, personal service. It was a pleasure to have had this experience.

I have been craving the food ever since.

For the two of us the bill came to $114.00 including the tip. Well worth it!!! I'm not the type to spend so much on breakfast - but I would go here any time.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family