“Excellent comedy”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Excellent comedy”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Rita does a 90 minute non- stop that just keeps you laughing. She is clever and funny, using her life as the basis. The best clean comic routine I've ever heard. This was my second time seeing her and it was just as great as the first. I'm reminded of her jokes everyday by something someone will say and I smile in memory again. Have for over 10 years now, since I first saw her. And I'll probably go again in a couple of years. Really wish I could get a cd of her to share with friends.

Visited October 2013

Hackettstown, New Jersey
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A Beautiful and Funny Lady!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

We saw Rita's show on Sep. 10 at the Venetian Sands showroom. She is a natural born comedian who talks about everyday life events with a lot of humor. We really enjoyed her performance, she had us laughing through the entire show without any profanity. Her routine included life events in family situations, traveling circumstances, living in Vegas,etc... Rita is a beautiful lady with a so-called dry sense of humor that kept us laughing without demeaning herself or others. She proves that one can still do stand-up comedy and entertain an audience without being mean, nasty, angry, embarrassing to herself or others, or filled with profanity. There were other comedy shows and many other comedians appearing in Vegas while we were there, some of which we might also have liked to see, but we had no interest in a show with filthy language regardless of how funny they may have been. We thoroughly enjoyed Rita's performance and are thrilled that we had the opportunity to see her.

Visited September 2013
Sarasota, Florida
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great Comedy with no profanity”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I had seen Rita on a special many years ago and when my husband an I just recently went to Las Vegas, many of the comedians we wanted to see where not there. I remembered Rita and we said what the heck she was at the hotel where we were staying. So very glad we went, it was very refreshing not to hear profanity every other word. She is so cute and funny. She did a q & a and her response to the answers were so quick and funny.
Great show a must see.

Visited July 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 217 helpful votes
“One of those amazing Vagas acts you've never heard of”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I'm not sure why we booked this show. I'd never heard of her. Maybe because she's cute. Anyway, she's a great performer with great material. Money wise, you get a lot of show for the buck. She is very funny.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank denisx
London, United Kingdom
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Funny”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

As an Englishman I have long wanted to see Rita Rudner since she did her comedy sets in England many years ago. Well she did not disappoint with her dry sense of humour. She was very funny but do try and see her quick as I get the feeling that she won't be doing her show for much longer.

Visited April 2013