“They have the WORST internet service!”
Review of Manor Suites

Manor Suites
Ranked #223 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The rooms are just ok. They're over charging for their services and for the mediocre room! There is no privacy in any of the rooms if you're staying with other people. The furniture is dated, the carpet and couch is stained, ripped and dirty, there is no dishwasher or garbage disposal, and the electric oven is very small. Their 'internet' service?? Well don't expect it to work when you want it to. The lady at the front desk said that they need a 'part' in order to fix it. The part has been on order for a long while! Sounds like a bunch of B.S. to me!

The people who live there look like they're on drugs. There are kids running around all over the place yelling and screaming at each other, there are prostitutes walking around at all hours of the day and night, and while I stayed there, there was a murder that made the local news.

I suggest that you book yourself in a nicer place if you're looking for a memorable vacation in fabulous Sin City!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Debbie T

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We got this hotel because we had my mother-in-law with us to take care of our kids while my husband and I took a course in Vegas. We needed a place with a few rooms and were wanting the option of cooking our own food. I expected this to be similar to an extended stay and I guess that it was in a very minimalist way. There were many long term occupants, some of the more seedy kind. Many looked like they had used too much alcohol and drugs. One of our neighbors had a domestic dispute which brought in some of the other residents. While there is a full sized fridge/freezer and small oven, there are NO pots, pans, plates, or anything else in the kitchen. Makes food prep challenging. The rest of the room was just okay. Older TV with sometimes poor reception. The table fell off the wall, but was promptly fixed. The beds and bedding was older but okay. I did find a cockroach in one of my bags in the morning but the room seems clean from the look of it. The foyer to the hotel and the pool area was nice (and kind of deceiving!). My mother-in-law said the pool was nice but they don't provide towels. It is a relatively inexpensive room in vegas but you get what you pay for. I don't think we would stay there again but it wasn't horrible.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Marissa B
Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here New Year's Eve. Even on a busy day the prices were reasonable. I believe that the motel is generally used as a long stay motel. Has full sized refridgerator, stove, microwave, and sink. Small breakfast nook and a living area plus bathroom and bed room.

Far enough from the strip you are away from the crowds but close enough that you can be at a strip hotel (bellagio) in under 5 minutes and that's with New Year's traffic.

The motel did have security gates for each floor and stairwell access but, at least on NYE, they were propped open. However I never felt unsafe or concerned.

Overall, we believe we got our money's worth for a clean, comfortable, and convenient motel.

• Stayed: December 2012
7  Thank Tiffany J
Reviewed 27 August 2012

If your just looking for a crash pad this is it. They don't take care of the grounds very well, and most of the people just don't care. There is dog crap everywhere, after telling the office about this several time...it never did get cleaned up. The internet works sometimes, so don't count on it. The pool is nice, with the exception of the parents that just drop their kids off unsupervised. The property is located close to lots of shopping and good affordable food. Noise was an issue a few times, between the barking dogs and young party types (but hey it is vegas). Overall just your average budget stay at a reasonable weekly rate. The beds are pretty firm and the furniture in the two units we encountered where less than desirable and dirty, thankfully we had extra sheets to cover the cigarette burned couches with unknown stains on them.. The occasional cockroach was a bit bothersome as well , we are just not use to seeing those in the northwest.

Room Tip: Look at your room before committing. some are by far better than others.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank mobomaui
Reviewed 14 July 2012

My husband and children and I came to vegas from Tennessee and first we stayed at circus circus, that was a mistake. We found Manor Suites while driving around finding a place to stay. We fell in love with this place, everybody is so kind and helpful and made sure we had secure locks on our door for our autistic boy. They fixed our AC when asked. They give us anything we need. and We Love the night crew they so funny. We have been here for 4 months now. and not moving either. They all love our son and daughter to pieces.Don't listen to those other reviews about dog poop all over, you will have those people who are disrespectful anywhere you go and not pick up after there dog

Room Tip: rooms by the front office are so much nicer and quiet. and 2 bedrooms are so much roomier.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank my2boysilove
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I have stayed here 6 months now and, haven't had any issues that weren't resolved immediately by either the front desk staff or management. I haven't had any noise issues and, I'm sure a call to the front desk would resolve the issue. I am particular about the way I live and, I am very comfortable here. I wouldn't let 1 or 2 peoples negative opinions stop anyone from staying here. You can always go to the overpriced dump next door, then come back here and, really appreciate Manor Suites. This facility is by far the best weekly/monthly rental in the valley. It will be my home until I buy my own!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
7  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Seems in the last two weeks that some low class hotel has emptied its rooms of all of its prostitutes and strippers and they are all staying here, if you like people coming and going at all hours of the night,noise all around you always, and sleeping in the same beds that these people have just slept in, this is the place for you!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family