“Peace & Tranquility within minutes of Strip”

Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Ranked #32 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 23 March 2011

Just recently returned from a travel agent fam trip in Las Vegas. We stayed at the Red Rock Resort 20 minutes from the strip. Being outside the strip was not an inconvenience. The Red Rock has a courtesy airport and strip shuttle service, just be sure to check the schedule with the front desk. I really loved the Red Rock, the design was beautiful and the 1br Suites to die for! Huge bathrooms, seperate living room with huge flat screen, flats screens in bedroom and bath too. Soak in the jacuzzi tub and watch tv or enjoy the music, free wifi and awesome views of the red rock mountains. The pool area was really nice but is all outside so seasonal (of course). I enjoyed staying away from all the craziness of the strip - peace and quiet at the resort but when you're to kick it up a notch, hop on the shuttle and hit the strip for the night (or day). This is also a great place to rent a car - lots to see in do in Vegas besides the strip. Drive to Lake Mead/Hoover Dam or the Grand Canyon. There is a 72 lane bowling alley, arcades for kids and daycare for the little ones on property. The food here was excellent. I definitely will be visiting the Red Rock Resort again.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 March 2011

Ran in the Red Rock Canyon half marathon on Mar 5 and chose to stay near the race venue at the Red Rock Casino and Hotel. I stayed there 6 nights and it was a wonderful decision. The Red Rock Casino and Hotel has wonderful restaurants and a great spa, and it is an excellent area for recreation (running, biking, hiking, etc). You can run right from the hotel and be on a safe modern greenway that courses through an upscale neighborhood within minutes. That won't happen from a Strip hotel -- trust me, I've tried. The vibe of the Red Rock Casino and Hotel is modern, yet very relaxing, and I plan to stay there again when I vacation in Las Vegas, even if my main focus is not the Red Rock area. And if you want to get to the Strip (which I did), they have a free shuttle that runs the ~25 minute trip to and from the Strip every 2 hours.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2011

Enjoy the Vegas experience without the hectic pace of the strip. You are treated like a VIP at all times.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2011

Our stay at Red Rock Casino was one the best of the rest, superv service, room was cozy and so "sleepable", location was great if you are looking for an uncrowded place away from the strip and most of all, we liked the arrangements of everything in the stablishment where everything is so easy to find for our total enjoyment.
We liked it so much that we are coming back in April of 2011 !!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2011

My sister and I live in Las Vegas, but checked into the Red Rock for a day of R&R. The room was great, and a great value. The special on the hotel website included a $50 food voucher and two movie tickets. We ordered rooms service-the food was great and the room service staff could not have been more accomodating.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2011

More cowbell. That's the normal prescription for a fever. When I got to Red Rock, I had a fever. The problem was, I had no cowbell. I was in a panic. What would I do? The prescription was simple. Red Rock Resort. Casino, food, fun, frolic, bowling, movies, shopping. Before long, my fever had gone away, that is, until the day I left. My fever returned and I fear the only prescription is more Red Rock.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2011

We had a great time at Red Rock Casino/Resort/Spa. It's a beautiful place...very luxurious. The staff was helpful. The machines were good and the food was delicious. We met friends and had a very enjoyable time.

The walls are a little thin. We heard snoring, an alarm and a phone conversation from our room.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Summerlin
Element Las Vegas Summerlin
Element Las Vegas Summerlin
#115 of 264 in Las Vegas

Been to Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa

Address: 11011 West Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135-1402
Region: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas > Summerlin
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#12 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
#16 Spa Hotel in Las Vegas
#19 Luxury Hotel in Las Vegas
#28 Romantic Hotel in Las Vegas
#38 Family Hotel in Las Vegas
#38 Business Hotel in Las Vegas
Price Range: £77 - £327 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa 5*
Red Rock's serene surroundings, distinctive décor and impeccable standard of service ensure that your Las Vegas hotel stay is flawless and fabulous. Exquisite rooms and Las Vegas hotel suites offer an unmatched combination of comfort, extravagance and value while inspiring mountain vistas will transfix you during your vacation, travel or getaway. Whether relaxing in our expansive pool backyard, playing your hand at poker or savoring a first-class meal, Red Rock Resort & Spa has a flavor for all your tastes and desires during your Las Vegas vacation. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa