I was visiting Vegas for a business trip with a bunch of fellow colleagues, where we hung out a lot at the hotel and watched March Madness, along with two days of golf. Red Rock Resort had great ammenities, and the rooms were fantastic and comfortable. To top it off, the staff was very friendly and always eager to help us out. The resort had great restaraunts, good night life, and the casino was a fun place to gamble. If you want to stay outside of the busy Strip in Vegas, this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Rock's serene surroundings, distinctive décor and impeccable standard of service ensure that your Las Vegas hotel stay is flawless and fabulous. Exquisite rooms and Las Vegas hotel suites offer an unmatched combination of comfort, extravagance and value while inspiring mountain vistas will transfix you during your vacation, travel or getaway. Whether relaxing in our expansive pool backyard, playing your hand at poker or savoring a first-class meal, Red Rock Resort & Spa has a flavor for all your tastes and desires during your Las Vegas vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa
- Red Rock Las Vegas
- Red Rock Resort
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas