We have been going to Las Vegas for over fourty years. While we love Vegas we have found that the Red Rock is one of the most enjoyable resorts we have had over all these years. In late May our family got together at the Red Rock for our 50th and the whole family had a great time. Our five year old grand daughter told their friends who were planning a trip to Vegas to stay at the Red Rock. The pool, arcade and food was excellent and everyone had a great time. We have stayed at the Red Rock several time and have enjoyed it each time. The staff, rooms and casino have been excellent on each visit. If you are going to visit Vegas check out the Red Rock as one of the best places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Rock's serene surroundings, distinctive décor and impeccable standard of service ensure that your Las Vegas hotel stay is flawless and fabulous. Exquisite rooms and Las Vegas hotel suites offer an unmatched combination of comfort, extravagance and value while inspiring mountain vistas will transfix you during your vacation, travel or getaway. Whether relaxing in our expansive pool backyard, playing your hand at poker or savoring a first-class meal, Red Rock Resort & Spa has a flavor for all your tastes and desires during your Las Vegas vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa
- Red Rock Las Vegas
- Red Rock Resort
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas