I must say that I read Trip Advisor religiously before any trip my husband and daughter take. What I found when reading reviews for Red Rock were mostly awesome!!! I will admit I was a little hesitant staying so far from the strip, but when we got there all hesitation was gone!! We arrived early on a Friday in Vegas to take our 5yr old daughter to see Lion King that weekend. To our surprise they let us in our room at 12:00 noon no extra fee or anything. Our room was facing the many pools they have at the resort. The room had 2 double beds with contemporary styled decor with gorgeous marble tiling and dbl sinks in the rest room with a Jacuzzi tub. Totally enough room for all of us.
We proceed to the pool area and this is where it's mind blowing. There are about 6 different pools in one area (incl the Jacuzzi’s) lil ones will have a ball for they can be easily used by mostly anyone swimmer or not. You can lay down poolside (in the water) and order food and drinks. The place is just beautiful!! Beware on Fri's they sometimes shut the pool area down early I think by 4p if there is a concert so get there early!!
The casino itself is very massive. But the thing I really loved the most about the resort was their Kid Zone play area. You can leave your children in a wonderfully safe, caring and massive environment with food, fun, and entertainment for a very reasonable fee while you gamble your heart and money away. There is also a Multiplex movie theater and bowling center right on sight!!! This is one of the most family friendly spots I know of in Las Vegas. Now don't get me wrong we are not "old" parents, but I will say we are not in the 20 something bracket that feels the need to deal with the ungodly traffic, mounds of people, and the sometimes unusual entertainment that frequents the strip. We are the type of people who enjoy family esp. with our lil daughter and keeping her happy when we visit Sin City and NOT have to deal with Circus Circus (no offense).
Lastly, I want to speak of the PRICE!!! Um...let’s just say there is NO WAY you'll find these rates on a weekend on the strip (we paid $98 plus $25 resort fee- per day) chk-in Fri chk out Sun. Granted they have something like a $25 per day resort fee added to the room rate, BUT it still doesn't compare to the elegance, atmosphere, and entertainment you can get here for much less if you have little ones!!! Also, if you truly don't mind driving about 20-25 min to get to the strip then this place is REALLY for you. And if all the hub bub about the strip has become overrated, then this place is your spot hands down!!!
Photos will come as soon as I get them uploaded!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Rock's serene surroundings, distinctive décor and impeccable standard of service ensure that your Las Vegas hotel stay is flawless and fabulous. Exquisite rooms and Las Vegas hotel suites offer an unmatched combination of comfort, extravagance and value while inspiring mountain vistas will transfix you during your vacation, travel or getaway. Whether relaxing in our expansive pool backyard, playing your hand at poker or savoring a first-class meal, Red Rock Resort & Spa has a flavor for all your tastes and desires during your Las Vegas vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa
- Red Rock Las Vegas
- Red Rock Resort
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas