As other reviews well point out, there are some oddities built into the Red Rock property. However, if you want to stay in a fun, well thought out resort without any of the riff-raff that is always associated with staying on the Las Vegas strip, then Red Rock is where you want to be. Rooms are plenty big for a couple as well as cozy and stylish. The beds are blissfully comfortable, the tub has room for two (thank you Red Rock!), there is a separate shower stall and double sink in the bathroom. There are great restaurants around the casino (Tbones is a favorite for drinks, appetizers, steak and great service at the bar, LBS has outstanding burgers, The Feast buffet is worth the price of admission AND there is even a mall-style food court as well), an awesome bowling alley, a Regal Cinemas movie theater (great popcorn) and a huge, fun Bingo hall. In summer, you would be well advised to hang in the pool area and the spa and gym should NOT be ignored. Yes, the daily resort fee ads up pretty quickly, though it is worth it at the end of the day if you use the internet and well equipped gym. I have had several massages at The Spa and have not been disappointed. All in all, Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa has become my favorite Las Vegas destination and I will head back to it any time the opportunity presents itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Rock's serene surroundings, distinctive décor and impeccable standard of service ensure that your Las Vegas hotel stay is flawless and fabulous. Exquisite rooms and Las Vegas hotel suites offer an unmatched combination of comfort, extravagance and value while inspiring mountain vistas will transfix you during your vacation, travel or getaway. Whether relaxing in our expansive pool backyard, playing your hand at poker or savoring a first-class meal, Red Rock Resort & Spa has a flavor for all your tastes and desires during your Las Vegas vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa
- Red Rock Las Vegas
- Red Rock Resort
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas