“Pleasant surprise”

Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Ranked #31 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed at this location due to a conference. This was a very pleasant surprise. At first, I was disappointed that it was so far from "The Strip," but as we explored the facilities, we were fine. The expansive conference area was very nice. The lobby appears fine, but if a big group tries to leave at once, you may be in for a wait. The Buffet at this location was one of the better ones we explored. The pool was very inviting. The variety of the restaurants was good. I thought the bowling alley and movie theaters were good for families too. This place literally had it all. I did not even get to the casino or spa. I wish the conference was a few more days.

Room Tip: No rooms are too close to elevator. All rooms relatively quiet. If you ask for rooms away from ele...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R W

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is a beautiful property, even the room halls have a nice smell! We stayed here for 3 nights June 2014 with our two daughters 2 and 8. The service was great, the views were awesome, the food court (when we found it) is excellent and the pool in 40deg C heat is wonderful. The Casino has a great play area for the kids. The only downside we found was the well stocked mini bar with sensors and within easy reach of children, it would be nice if the mini bars could be locked, sometimes kids like to grab something from the fridge to look at, before you know it the item has been billed to you. All in all though a great stay and we would return!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights. This resort seems to have everything - rooms, spa, cinema, bowling alley, club, bars, restaurants and not forgetting the casino! Great customer service too, they were approachable and helpful. Only downside is... My room is located almost right to the end. It can be quite a hassle as it is a long walk to the room from the casino elevator. Aside from the location of my room, the rest of my stay is great!

Room Tip: Get rooms nearer to the casino elevator or with room numbers lesser than 132.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I've gone to Red Rock to dine and gamble but never to sleep. We had a great experience. Rooms were spacious and beautiful; atmosphere definitely posh. Only downside to the rooms were 1) you have to walk down one long, never ending hall that looks like college apartments to get to your room and 2) the sleeping room doors face each other (not the hall) so lots of coming and going by your neighbor can be very loud.

Overall, great experience and will definitely stay here again.

1  Thank MoKaW
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Love this resort. It has EVERYTHING...from the casino to a movie theater to a bowling alley and much, much more! Great restaurants for whatever you're looking for. If you're looking for something a bit different from the strip, then this is the place. Loved Yard House and Lucille's BBQ. Close to the Movie Theater is a food court. Guest Rooms are spacious and offer a view of either the Strip or Red Rock Mountain. Loved the pool area with numerous pools so it doesn't seem overly crowded. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: It depends on what you want to look at ... either the Strip which was nice or nature (Red Rock). Bo...
1  Thank CJMTraveler
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This hotel/casino has it all -- and it has to, because it's pretty remote. I was here for a big meeting, and they handled it quite well. I had a hard time with the commute--it took me quite awhile to get to my room from the elevators. It sometimes made me later than I wanted to be of my meetings, but was good for my pedometer reading :).

Extraordinarily well-cleaned room (great deep soaking tub and separate shower). Food was good, staff were friendly... My only criticism would be that they never restocked the minibar. I only ever had about an hour's break a day from the company program, so went to the room to change and drank a $4 diet pepsi. After day 2, there was none left to drink :(, and I was there for 5 days. I never called to ask it to be refilled either, though...

Room Tip: If you don't like to walk, ask for a room near the elevators. There's just one long corrido...
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Recently in Vegas for our companies Global Sales conference and we stayed at the Red Rock. Beautiful location with great views of Red Rock Canyon and the strip. Lots of Resturant choices and the service was very good. Few things that I noticed that was a little frustrating. It seemed like I could smell smoke more in this casino versus the others on the strip I have been in. The other is the wireless seemed not to work very well. Outside if that, everything else was very nice. Not a bad choice if you are looking to stay off the strip but not be too far away. It's about a 20 minute drive.

Stayed: July 2014