Twice now I have stayed at the Red Rock Casino Resort in Las Vegas. Although I prefer to be closer to the strip, the accommodations are wonderful and the staff can’t seem to do enough for you. There are multiple restaurants at the Red Rock so you have many different dining styles to choose from. The Red Rock also has a bowling alley for those that enjoy bowling and a large cinema with the most recent movies. Casinos? Oh yes, casino’s and Bars are always within reach.
During the evenings, it is a short trip to the strip to take in the night life and shows which are always great.
If you don’t mind not being directly on the strip, I found the Red Rock to be a wonderful alternative. Everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Rock's serene surroundings, distinctive décor and impeccable standard of service ensure that your Las Vegas hotel stay is flawless and fabulous. Exquisite rooms and Las Vegas hotel suites offer an unmatched combination of comfort, extravagance and value while inspiring mountain vistas will transfix you during your vacation, travel or getaway. Whether relaxing in our expansive pool backyard, playing your hand at poker or savoring a first-class meal, Red Rock Resort & Spa has a flavor for all your tastes and desires during your Las Vegas vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Casino Resort And Spa
- Red Rock Las Vegas
- Red Rock Resort
- Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa Las Vegas