“Fabulous Get-away Resort”

Ranked #34 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Marana, Arizona
“Fabulous Get-away Resort”
Reviewed 4 March 2011

Red Rock Resort & Casino is a truly wonderful destination, especially if you wish to stay out of the chaos associated with the strip, yet it's only minutes from there, should you wish to go. The amenities are great!! There are movies, fast food, gourmet food, a bowling alley a huge casino floor and the rooms are beautiful!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,260)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 4 March 2011

Great hotel, really comfortable rooms and good service. Only issue was there aren't enough cabs if you are leaving at the end of a conference because it is so far off the Strip.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Richmond
Reviewed 4 March 2011

The Red Rock is a worthy alternative to the busy Vegas strip. With a large casino, movie multi-plex, bowling, nightclubs and shopping, you may not need to take advantage of the free shuttle to the strip. And the casino features some of the loosest slots in Vegas plus a great assortment of table games. Travel time from the airport seems similar to most strip resorts, with easy interstate access. The rooms are spacious and well appointed - we loved the leather and marble tiled bath. Even though we own a timeshare in Vegas, one earlier visit to Red Rock convinced us to arrange a stay during our next Vegas vacation.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 4 March 2011

I love the Red Rock Resort! I have stayed here many times and have recommended it to a countless amount of people. I love the variety and quality of the restaurants on location. T Bones has a great atmosphere and wonderful food! Terra Rosa has an incredible wine list and amazing chiopini. The rooms are beautiful with a variety of views... all are nice. The bowling alley is huge and alot of fun and the movie theater is clean and well run. I haven't even mentioned the pool or the spa. The pool is incredible. The spa is absolutely the best spa i've been to. I go and spend spa days there. The surroundings are perfectly sirene and they offer a great variety of treatments.
I would recommend this hotel for people visiting Summerlin or the surrounding areas. There are incredible golf courses near by, hiking, shopping and its close to freeways.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed 4 March 2011

My wife and I travel to Las Vegas to times a year (my wife's sister lives there). We are so excited about a summer return to take in the pool area in the real heat of summer, we can't wait. We have stayed at many differnt properties on, and off the strip, and down town.
The staff was very friendly and very professional! The room was very cozy..the deep relaxing tub along with the built in tv was an great bonus!!!

Hilo,
Reviewed 4 March 2011

Describe the service you experienced
We absolutely enjoyed our stay and the amenities provided to us. The room was spotless and smoke free. The bed, TV and bathroom were just what we wanted and utilized to its fullest. The view of the canyon was beautiful, especially during sunrise, we took pictures.
The drive out to Red Rock Casino was well worth the time and drive.

The restaurants serviced us in a prompt and courteous manner. We cannot think of anything we did not like about our stat at Red Rock.
The thing we missed was the green sand in the ashtrays just outside the elevator!!!!!!

Los Angeles, California, USA
Reviewed 3 March 2011

What I don't like about Vegas is the crowds, the sleaze, the plastic, and cheesiness. What I do like is the weather, the best hotels with fantastic rates, great food, gambling, spa, and night life. At Red Rock I get to avoid all that I don't like and get all that I do. I don't even need to see the strip, I can get a room with a view of the Red Rock canyons. But if I need to go to the strip its not that far away. I stopped going to Las Vegas 4 years ago because when every trip was coming to an end I could not wait to get out of there, and get that Las Vegas feeling off of me. But between July 2010 and February 2011, I have been back to Red Rock 4 times. It has a real resort feel, and you can bring the kids, they have lots of activities for them too.