“Local secret that welcomes us visitors to a table of great food.”

Mary’s Hash House
Ranked #469 of 5,298 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 24 November 2013

After three mornings of 40 to 50 dollars breakfasts, which were just ok, we did a little snooping and found this gem.

Great food, great variety, staff was welcoming, just as we belonged.

We, a table of 4, sampled a large variety of the menu and found everything to be great.

Hash, omelet, pancakes, bacon, cinnamon rolls, homemade jelly and coffee. All were great.

50 dollars fed us all and the tip was earned, not just expected.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Visited November for a vcation and was looking for something definitely off the strip and "real" since being an independent restaurant owner myself I seek out the same. Decor is a little bland and I could have done away with the bar in the dining room or the coke coolers as well but,that siaid, the food is great and that's what we came ffor. I had the chicken and waffels and they were excellent. Big, crusty chicken cooked to a juicy finish and waffles were from a homemade batter I am sure because you could taste the vanilla and sugar, Portions were large. My friend had the hommade hash and I can assure anyone, this IS made by scratch. It was devine, If for no other reason come for that. Staff is friendly and attentive and owner frequents the dining room to make sure you are happy. For me this is an important touch since we do same. Actually went back a few days later again. Thank you for a wonderful experience and I will be sure to visit again.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Whiile I was in Las Vegas, a buddy introduced me to Hash House a GoGo, and I am so glad he did. The place is amazing! We chose the location on Flamingo Road, not one of the locations in casino hotels.

The food is soooooo good, and served in bountiful portions. Plan to go hungry, and expect you will be like almost everyone else, and will be taking a portion home with you. The food is all freshly prepared, and tends to be down home diner inspired home style cooking, but often with a unique twist.

The staff clearly love working there, and the music and ambience are kind of hip, but not in an oppressively pretentious way.

I have not been there for breakfast, but I am told the menu items then really shine.

If you are really hungry, and you want down home cooking that will definitely satisfy, this is the place.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Confused by two different review sites, one is Mary's Hash House and the other is simply the Hash House. Both have the same address so this review covers both? Returned from previous visit last year, can count on a good meal for a fair price. I like my hash, no place better. Everything else just as tasty. Will likely visit next time in Vegas even though it is a ways from strip.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

After a 6 hour flight from Pittsburgh, we were starving, and it was time for breakfast in Las Vegas. Since the condo unit wasn't ready for us, we explored the neighborhood and stumbled on Mary's Hash House. This was one of the best breakfasts I ever had! I'm crazy about hash, but decided to try Mary's Special Eggs instead - poached eggs on homemade biscuits, sausage gravy and bacon crumbled on top - it was amazing, and not the heavy, greasy sausage gravy you see everywhere else. Others at the table had roast beef hash, corned beef hash and homemade sausage. Then came the tray of jelly, wow! Everything was so good we stopped by a second time during the week to enjoy another menu item. Mary talked with us, answering our questions about her appearance on Chopped. She's an absolutely lovely and charming lady. Our waitress (for both visits), also named Mary, was as sweet as could be and so enjoyable to talk with. If the service could be considered slow, we certainly didn't notice because we were loving every minute of our visit - and everything about the meal!