“Pancakes as big as my head!”

Mary’s Hash House
Ranked #592 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

This fun restaurant was such a nice surprise to find...our group enjoyed the food, location and waitstaff. Bring your appetite if you order the pancakes. They are literally as big as a medium pan pizza and cooked to order with blueberries, nuts etc. :)

Thank J. C

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Quite aways off the strip and well worth the drive. Had the three meat omelet and would order again. Wife had the corn beef hash, she took most of it with us because there was soooo much.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

After three mornings of 40 to 50 dollars breakfasts, which were just ok, we did a little snooping and found this gem.

Great food, great variety, staff was welcoming, just as we belonged.

We, a table of 4, sampled a large variety of the menu and found everything to be great.

Hash, omelet, pancakes, bacon, cinnamon rolls, homemade jelly and coffee. All were great.

50 dollars fed us all and the tip was earned, not just expected.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Visited November for a vcation and was looking for something definitely off the strip and "real" since being an independent restaurant owner myself I seek out the same. Decor is a little bland and I could have done away with the bar in the dining room or the coke coolers as well but,that siaid, the food is great and that's what we came ffor. I had the chicken and waffels and they were excellent. Big, crusty chicken cooked to a juicy finish and waffles were from a homemade batter I am sure because you could taste the vanilla and sugar, Portions were large. My friend had the hommade hash and I can assure anyone, this IS made by scratch. It was devine, If for no other reason come for that. Staff is friendly and attentive and owner frequents the dining room to make sure you are happy. For me this is an important touch since we do same. Actually went back a few days later again. Thank you for a wonderful experience and I will be sure to visit again.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Whiile I was in Las Vegas, a buddy introduced me to Hash House a GoGo, and I am so glad he did. The place is amazing! We chose the location on Flamingo Road, not one of the locations in casino hotels.

The food is soooooo good, and served in bountiful portions. Plan to go hungry, and expect you will be like almost everyone else, and will be taking a portion home with you. The food is all freshly prepared, and tends to be down home diner inspired home style cooking, but often with a unique twist.

The staff clearly love working there, and the music and ambience are kind of hip, but not in an oppressively pretentious way.

I have not been there for breakfast, but I am told the menu items then really shine.

If you are really hungry, and you want down home cooking that will definitely satisfy, this is the place.