“Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!!”

Hooters Casino Hotel
Ranked #134 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
New Hampshire
“Loved it, Loved it, Loved it!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2009

My husband and I decided to make a quick trip to Las Vegas kind of spur of the moment. Got a FABULOUS rate at Hooters and thought why not. We appreciated the smallness of it all. We could make it from our bungalow room to the front door in two minutes. Some of the bigger hotels in Vegas take you 20 minutes to do so. Our bed was very comfortable and the room was clean and spiffy. It is a quick walk to the strip. Staff was friendly and helpful. The pool was unintimidating and relaxing. Having stayed at 5 other hotels on the strip, I would definitely consider staying at Hooters again!

1 Thank tayinmay

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (523)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kelowna, BC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2009

The hotel and staff were all great, lots of sexy beautiful women. Room really nice. A little noisy from some ignorant guests one of the three nights, they need some signs up asking for guests to be quite at certain hours. Everywhere on the first floor stunk of cigarettes, even inside of restaurant. If hotel was non-smoking would go back in a second but no where in Vegas is, will never go back to Vegas because of this reason, couldn't enjoy ourselves(still choking a week later). Paid a high rate for first 2 nights due to Nascar but on the return got an incredible deal.

1 Thank RalphES
Bowmanville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2009

This place is OK! Rooms aren't terrible but they are not great. I found them to be clean enough, but the halls had a bit of a smell. The shower didn't work very well and yes, you can hear everything in the halls and next door. But Hey, you aren't in your room that much.

I would only recomend this hotel for a younger, single crowd, definately don't bring your Girlfreind or Wife here, they will probably not be too comfortable in the rooms.

The place definately has a Party vibe, and I found the Casino to be preety low key and fun! Always easy to get your free drinks while gambling, unlike the big hotels where you are lucky to get a dring every 40 min if you are lucky.

The Pool area is OK to relax at but $6.00 a beer.

All in all, I would say this place is OK, but would not go back. A little more money will get you a big upgrade!

Derek

• Stayed March 2009, travelled solo
Herts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2009

Hooters is indeed a busy hotel, it was fun staying there as we got to meet new people, also have a friend who works their who tells me that once clocked in they are on the go from the start time. Hooters prices were reasonable so could not complain about that, the only thing that got my goat was the room was a bit muffy as though the sheets had not been changed in over a week apart from that I would recommend the hotel....the staff were superb, very friendly...I felt as though I'd known some of them for years.

• Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
Toronto
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2009

This is my 4th visit to Vegas and everytime i go I try stay at a different hotel. Although the building it has gone thru some serious changes I can honestly say i was not impressed. It all depends on what you are looking for, in my honest opinion and in comparison to the other hotels it looks tired and run down.
As all my other reviews, as long as the bed is clean and an hot water is available I am happy and since i got a great deal thru expedia I cannot complaint. However if you are used to more formal and structured hotels and resorts I do not recommend it. Having worked in the Hotel industry it can be a bit of a shocker as there is no formal lobby. The reception area is flushed to the left and not visible as the casino floor is immediately in front of it, I figured that the check in agents would have been HOOTER girls, sadly it wasnt, far from being hooter girls, there is plenty of then in the casino but none behind the front desk. (guess it would be too sexist)
None the less like i said the room was good size, the beds were very comfortable and the bathroom spacious. (safe in the room and iron and ironing board) Never took advantage of the pool since it was too cold to enjoy outdoor activities but looked good from my bedroom window. Only complaint i have is that the housekeeper forgot to take out the trash on the first day, and the hostess of the restaurant was miserable, we got there at 12:35 pm to go for breakfast on Sun morning and she did not even look up, all she said was that the buffet was cleared and when we pointed out the info in the elevator all she said was that they were old and have not been updated, but apart her everyone else was pleasant.
I will recommend this place as long as you are not looking for fancy decor, fine dinning, if you are in the mood for a good burger w/ fries, chicken wings and a cold beer its awesome! as long as you are willing to share the room with 21 yr old frat boys out to play....lol

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends
arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2009

You deserve better!
The wings are good, the waitresses are sweet. But the owner/managers should get out of the business because this place is dirty and falling appart.

The scoop:
2 of the 3 Jacuzzis are ice cold., The third has no bubbles and a broken timer switch. Not only an electrical hazzard, but a slap in the face!
ALL of the pool area lounge chairs are filthy dirty with large black stains like something that came out of a dumpster.

Dirty used pool towels laying all over the place, no pool attendent or anyone on site to clean up the place. Looks like a frat party took place two days earlier and no one cleaned up.

My advice: Don't stay here. Call in for the wings, pick em' up and run back to Motel 6, its cleaner.

M~

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2009

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel and it was pretty nice for the price so we decided to stay again because it was so cheap. On Saturday our rate was only $79, Sunday was $39 and Monday and Tuesday the rate was only $29/night. Everyone is complaining about how its now perfect but I look at it that I just got to take a vacation for dirt cheap. If you want something spectacular then maybe you should stay that the Wynn. We booked a bungalow but when we were checking they had none available so they upgraded us to the tower. I didn't find anything different between the rooms except the tower has a view. I had no problem with my stay. You have to remember that you are staying at HOOTERS!! I will stay here again just because I know it's cheap and I'm not in my room very much so why pay alot for something your not using very much.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple