Message from TripAdvisor:

GreenLeadersGold level
West Hollywood, California, Usa
“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I really enjoyed staying at the signature MGM. The staff was awesome. Especially Kenny (restroom attendant) he went above and beyond to help me find the business center in tower three. He actually walk me from 2 tower to tower 3 because I was lost. Cesar the front office manager was professional and knowledgeable

Room Tip: Awesome !!!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,169)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

I just stayed a couple nights at the Signature at MGM Grand and loved it! The one bedroom suite is massive and very nicely laid out. There are two full bathrooms, one in the master bedroom and another off the living space. There is a full refrigerator and oven. A friend had another of the same room type. We made dinner in the room and discovered there wasn't any dishes. We called down and they brought up dining sets for us in a matter of minutes.

They've got floor to ceiling views. All one bedroom suites are on the Penthouse levels, I believe it was 29th floor and up. I stayed in tower 2 and had a Strip view that was amazing. My friend in tower 3 faced the opposite way. The view definitely was not as nice, but still hard to complain from there either.

I love that they have balconies- very rare in Las Vegas! I also love that you can walk in the front door and be to your room within a couple minutes instead of having to negotiate the casino floor first. If you prefer to roll out of bed and hit the tables, it's a bit farther away since there is no casino here, but it's worth it!

Room Tip: Tower 2, Strip View
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank ringmaster_d
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Las Vegas is a pretty overwhelming place. If you are looking for a sanctuary to escape the craziness of this city then this is the hotel for you. These rooms are separate from the main MGM Grand hotel and are much nicer, larger and have a kitchenette. Its very comfortable and practical accommodation at a very reasonable price.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Apache Junction, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

We had a suite with balcony (600sq ft est.) The kitchen featured high end appliances (sub zero etc) and two bath rooms (one full and one with shower only). Bed was excellent and room was quite. There are three separate towers each with a pool and a coffee or light food restaurant available in tower one and two. Not sure about tower three since we did not visit that tower. This property is a combo hotel and condo complex so the parking is valet only and there can be a delay in getting your vehicle during rush hours. We usually stay at "the hotel" Mandalay Bay when visiting Las Vegas and will do so in the future mainly due to the long walk from the room to the MGM Grand restaurants or casino let alone the Strip required when staying at this property. If your not intending on visiting the MGM Grand or the Strip very often this may be a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Get room with a balcony
Green Features: The environmental practices seem average. Not sure what we can say since we cannot see what happens behind the scene.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank johnDArizona
Muelheim an der Ruhr, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

We chose the Signature for a couple of nights on a road trip in the Southwest. We were actually planning on staying at Zion's but due to the government shut down we couldn't go.
Vagas was just supposed to be a quick stop-over. We were glad that we chose the The Singature as a little treat: it was the perfect location as it's on a side street off the strip but still close enough to walk to restaurants, casinos etc. at night.
As many Vegas lovers would probably prefer a big casino hotel we loved the fact that the Signature appears more sophisticated and elegant due to the lack of slot machines and loud drunk people.

We stayed in Tower 3. When we arrived around 8pm there was no wait and they actually upgraded us for free to a room with a balcony. The lady at the reception was very friendly and helpful.
Another big plus is the valet parking which is free. The valet gentlemen even pointed out that they don't expect tip, well which of course we gave them anyway. Still, it gives you a bit of a fancy pants feeling when you get your car taken care of every time you arrive or leave. Compared to most of the other hotels this is actually a hugs advance because sometimes it takes a bit of an effort to find a parking spot.

Our hotel room (which is set up like a big penthouse apartment) was wonderful: the bed was so comfy that it was perfect to catch up on some sleep. Also, the big jet-bath tub was very nice and big enough for two :-). One thing that was a big weird but also brilliant at the same time was the little flat screen TV by the sink - it made brushing my teeth so much more fun.
There was a decent size fridge and a good tea & coffee collection to chose from in the kitchenette. We were asked if we needed any pots&pants which might be a good idea if you stay longer than just a few days. The Signature itself has just a little coffee shop so there is no real food op. One morning we went to the breakfast buffet at the MGM which I don"t really recommend. Rather spend five more dollars and go to one of the nicer ones.
The walk between the buildings didn't bother us at all - it takes about 5-10 minutes to commute between the S. and the MGM.

Being guest at the Signature you can actually use the pool at the MGM but to be honest, it was quiet disappointing. It is a nice, big area and the Lazy River is fun but altogether it's a bit white trashy so it was actually nice to use the pool at Tower 1 or 2 at the S..

Two suggestions for improvement: As a vacation rental place it doesn't really make sense to charge the resort fee (which in my opinion doesn't make sense at all and only seems to be an excuse of most places in Las Vegas to charge more). It is quite annoying to have to come up to the reception every time you want to get a tiny free bottle of water so it'd be more convenient to offer either bigger bottles or have them at a place where you don't have to wait in line with people who are checking in. We just got our own water which appeared easier. The hotel offers room service which we didn"t try though. The selection seems OK but a bit pricy.

Also, the air refresher smell in the lobby is so intense it actually caused me a headache every time I walked in or out. So I'd highly recommend to be easier on that.

Altogether though we highly recommend to stay here if you're looking for a quiet place in Vegas with a good sophisticated vibe. Look for special deals and you might safe some money you can spend on food & drinks.

Green Features: Disposable containers and bottle are recyclable but it'd be better to find alternatives to that. Towel exchange every day is not necessary and it'd be good if guest have an option to decide if they need new towels.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wendysponycamp
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I went to Vegas for.his birthday it was the 4th time for him and the 3rd time for myself. I have stayed on the strip in various places each time I have gone so the convinence of staying on the strip is good. I loved this hotel it was beautiful from the lobby to the room. We booked a junior suite for our stay! The room was spacious and very clean. My fiance loved the fact that we had a TV in the bathroom. He said it was positioned perfectly to be able to watch TV and take a shower. The Signature is off the strip so there is about a 15 min walk inside to get to the MGM Grand. I didnt mind the walk because thats mostly what you do in Vegas. The only con I have is that I left my Rx glasses in the hotel and called the day we checked out and about 5 days after that to see if they had been found and they still havent gotten back to me. I just dont feel they ever looked for them. Other than my glasses being lost I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

• Stayed November 2013
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Stayed here between November 13th and 19th and I was very pleased. The staff at check in/ check out were very friendly and informative. We had the 1 bedroom suite with balcony and it was very roomy. The living area had a complete kitchen and living area which was great for entertaining before dinner. The rooms were very clean and cleaned daily and the cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful. It is a bit of a walk from the strip but not too bad about 10 minutes. It was actually nice to walk through the lobby without having to got through a casino. I would recommend getting a room facing the strip. You don't get much of a strip view, buit the side facing the mountains actually looks out over the runway of Mcarran Airport and gets quite noisy. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Mountain view is nice but very loud, and tower 1 is closest to MGM.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple