Message from TripAdvisor:

“My husband even approved”

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The hotel accomodations were especially great for a family with kids. My husband and I were able to have our own bedroom, with the kids just sleeping in the living room on the pullout couch. The furnishings were very nice, especially the kitchen! It was like staying in a condo. We were in Tower 1 with a mountain view, which was great because it overlooked the airport. Very interesting! My husband likes to stay at 5 star hotels and he was even impressed with the hotel. We didn't have to wait in any long lines when checking in or out because there was a place to check in in each of the towers. Although we had to valet our car and tip them every time we took the car out, there was no official valet charge. The pool was even warm enough for me to go in, and it was December!!

Room Tip: Tower 1 is the closest to the walkway to the MGM grand, but Tower 3 is the closest to walking down H...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 December 2013

After midnight, only one tower is open for valet (hotel has no self parking) Long line to drop off car. Attendant was too busy to give me a claim check. He said "present room key when ready to pick up car" The next day, valet would not release my car without a claim check. I went to the manager inside the hotel. She was a total jerk and told me "I don't like your tone of voice, get out of my face" and began a argument with me (Her name is Nicole)
They had to call another manager to resolve situation. I will never return to this unorganized, lack of customer service, hotel hell.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
9  Thank MichaelScott007
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Good Morning.

I sincerely apologize for the lack of service that you received while staying with us. Since your review I know that you have spoken with the Director of hotel operations and I am hoping everything was resolved as well as addressed.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I picked this hotel for it's non smoking policy, suite type room and location, but was nervous about the negative comments about the walk to the strip. How wrong that was, just a short block and a half and you are there, standing on the corner of the magic mile! Disappointed that wet republic was closed, but we enjoyed the pool at signature every day! The cafe, delights, had an amazingly good breakfast skillet, and Starbucks coffee in lobby 1! Very clean rooms, very nice staff, always accommodating. I will stay there again during my next visit!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The condo we stayed in was spacious and we enjoyed being in a non casino property. I booked through a rental agency, not through the MGM. Thought the condo was starting to show its age a little bit and that the midweek cleaning was very minimal, but don't know if that is due to the rental agency or MGM itself. Very convenient to have a kitchen since most hotels don't even have a way to make coffee in your room. Also very convenient to the monorail station in the MGM.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least 6 times prior to this visit. The rooms are excellent. They are condos that are used as hotel rooms. The 1 bedrooms have full kitchens so you can cook if you desire. We combined two rooms and had a two bedroom with three baths for the family at Thanks giving. From a quality standpoint I would definitely rate the rooms as a 5. The downside to this location is that it sits far behind the MGM and it is a long walk either on the street or down their walkway to get to the hotel or the strip. Not very convenient from that aspect. My biggest disappointment on just about every trip is the valet. There is no self parking which is ok by me, but the Valet takes forever. Every weekend that we have stayed there they have had a mixup with our car. One weekend it took over 45 minutes for them to bring it up. This trip I knew to stay on top of them and it still took 20 minutes. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends but they have to do better with the valet.

Room Tip: You can combine one bedrooms suites to make a two bedroom. There is an adjoining door that can stay...

Good Morning.

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accomodations with us. I am very sorry however for the lack of service that you received from valet. Please know that I have brought your very valid points to my managements attention to rectify. We certainly hope that this does not prevent you from staying with us again.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

The room was very clean and well kept. Also I didn't have to go through any casino to get to my room which was convenient. Workers were very polite and looking for ways to make our stay better. Furthermore, though the room wasn't big, the interior was well done to give a cozy yet spacious feel. Maybe the only problem I had was the mandatory valet parking because I have to constantly go in and out due to my buisness.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Jeongsim S
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We enjoyed everything. This is a very Beautiful & Friendly Hotel. I do feel, having a resort fee
is a turn off. People are most likely going to gamble. Money will be spent for the lovely room and food. We booked (4) rooms and had to pay a resort fee for each room. This was our 37th. Anniversary and we spent it with our children & their families. Other than that, everything was wonderful as usual.

1  Thank Gina C

Good Morning.

I am very glad to hear that we left an impression on you during your time with us. Happy late Anniversary, what a wonderful amount of years together! We certainly hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Have an amazing day!