We chose to stay at this accommodation in part by the reviews on TripAdvisor and the price. The Signature did not disappoint.
From the moment our taxi pulled into the front gates of the hotel, we were warmly greeted by hotel staff who were courteous and knowledgable.
We were fortunate in that we were upgraded to a penthouse-level suite, overlooking the pool and a small part of the strip. The room was incredibly clean, tidied and roomy. The balcony enabled a better view of the surrounding area too.
The bathroom was large, equipped with a shower and spa bath (fabulous!), separate toilet and the bathroom even had a tv. Kitchen facilities available, I needed to phone reception to ask how to use the coffee maker (being from NZ, I'm used to stove-top or plunger), the person down the phone was again, courteous, polite and helpful.
We paid $USD98/night (+resort fee+tax), which we figured was good value for having cooking facilities, a pool and smokefree, non-casino environment.
It took us a little while to bend our heads around how all the hotels are interconnected along the strip and yes, it will take you a little while to walk there - the trade off is that this is a smokefree hotel which smells nice and lacks that horrible tobacco odor that other smoking areas have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Prestigia, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Destinology and Ebookers so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas