I chose this hotel over a lot of other options despite the locations due to the excellent reviews posted on TripAdvisor. I arrived by shuttle to Tower 1 and began the check in process. This process was fairly quick and I was in my room in a matter of ten minutes.
Entering the room I noticed that the couch pillows were tossed about and that the room was not a strip view. I didn't mind the cushions but I did want a strip view.
Luckily, the front desk was able to accommodate my request with a room facing the strip. Unfortunately, the room wasn't clean. I'm not usually a stickler for such details but due to the amazing reviews I expected better.
The rooms had pistachios casings on the floor underneath the dining area table, hair in the bathrooms, saggy carpet in the bedroom, and dirty marked drapes. It was obvious that this room does not get a thorough vacuuming during stays. Honestly, being exhausted from the trip I made the best of the situation and tried to enjoy my stay for the week (shower pressure was also extremely weak).
With the room being a let down I'm glad that some of the staff made up for the disappointing living space. Surprisingly it's the younger staff members that are the ones that shine always providing quick, prompt, and attentive service. I was baffled when some of the older staff members would ignore guests in line constantly only to deviate from their computer screens when absolutely necessary. I won't be critical because I understand that I have no idea what they might be doing but acknowledging people in line would be nice. House keeping was also a pleasure as they went the extra mile in regards to towels, waters and other amenities. I guess sometimes that's the issue with reading reviews and expecting an amazing experience. Although The Signature was a let down I will try staying again in the future. But for the price paid I will def consider other options in the future that are closer to the heart of the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, MGM Resorts International, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas