Stayed here on a 4 day trip recently and had a great time. We arrived late in the evening and had to check into at Tower 2, but were assigned a Tower 3 room with a balcony. The room was very spacious and everything functioned as it should. No problems with housekeeping or internet connectivity (internet was decent with about 2 Mbps down consistently). The walk to MGM Grand via the walkway and outside on East Harmon to get to the strip was acceptable, although my wife was concerned about walking back on East Harmon in the evening, so we used the MGM Grand walkway, which can take quite a while.
If I had to cite some negatives, it would be that the finish of the room isn't on par with more luxury places (although the luxury hotels I'm thinking of would charge more and provide smaller rooms), most kitchenware needs to be requested (I gave up after being on hold with housekeeping on the matter) and the TV lacked some options (ability to switch to HDMI inputs and sleep timer). These were relatively minor to the overall stay.
Overall, if you want a quiet stay while still being able to access the Vegas atmosphere, then you can't really go wrong staying here. If being directly on the strip and having the regular Vegas experience is important to you, then consider another hotel actually on the strip, but note that you probably won't get the same value for your money elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas