Message from TripAdvisor:

“Great value in Las Vegas”

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Montreal, Canada
“Great value in Las Vegas”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stayed here on a 4 day trip recently and had a great time. We arrived late in the evening and had to check into at Tower 2, but were assigned a Tower 3 room with a balcony. The room was very spacious and everything functioned as it should. No problems with housekeeping or internet connectivity (internet was decent with about 2 Mbps down consistently). The walk to MGM Grand via the walkway and outside on East Harmon to get to the strip was acceptable, although my wife was concerned about walking back on East Harmon in the evening, so we used the MGM Grand walkway, which can take quite a while.

If I had to cite some negatives, it would be that the finish of the room isn't on par with more luxury places (although the luxury hotels I'm thinking of would charge more and provide smaller rooms), most kitchenware needs to be requested (I gave up after being on hold with housekeeping on the matter) and the TV lacked some options (ability to switch to HDMI inputs and sleep timer). These were relatively minor to the overall stay.

Overall, if you want a quiet stay while still being able to access the Vegas atmosphere, then you can't really go wrong staying here. If being directly on the strip and having the regular Vegas experience is important to you, then consider another hotel actually on the strip, but note that you probably won't get the same value for your money elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BB_Traveller514

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,232)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Studio City
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

I would give zero star if possible!

I booked three rooms through Groupon and I have called Luxury Suites International at the Signatures Las Vegas (LSI) at least a week ago to ask them to put us in the same floor and put cribs in two rooms. When we arrived, we realized they put us in two different towers!! I asked the concierge if they can put us on the same tower and they told me there is nothing they can do since we did not book through them. They told me to call LSI and make the request, so I did. on the phone the lady told me it is impossible for them to make the change since they assigned the rooms a week ago and they have no record that I made the request! They kept asking me who I talked to when I made the call. I understand it is no guarantee to put us on the same floor but different towers???!!!! Basically they are calling me a liar since they have no record of the call. Unfortunately I did not write down the name of the lady I talked to. I ended up talking to the supervisor and she had major attitude problem. She told me she will have to charge me $25 to cancel and rebook since the rooms were "assigned" a week ago and I should have made the request a week ago. Seriously, what the heck? I DID call a week ago and make the request! If there is not possible to put us on the same floor at least put us on the same tower! Anyways, this company has ZERO customer services and the MGM concierge downstairs is no help whatsoever since we did not book directly through them.

We checked in around 330 pm and the concierge told us if we wants the crib, we have to call LSI before 5 pm since they are off at 5 pm. Knowing that they have no record of my call a week ago, there would not be cribs in the room! To our surprise, my sister's room has the crib and she has not made the call to ask for the crib, but mine did not! This made me furious! It proves to me that they are liars and they did have record of my request and simply lie to me because they did not want to trouble to help me. The queen size sleeper in the living room stinks! And it is disgusting to sit on it to watch TV. Thank Goodness no one had to sleep in it. There is really no view not as what Groupon described.

We have been to Vegas for over 15 times and this by far is our worst experiences. My husband told me he would NEVER want to come back to this hotel since this hotel has no customer service, MGM treated us like the second class citizen because we did not book through them and LSI does not care about their customers. This is HORRIBLE. Please be aware next time when you want to book this hotel. Think twice!!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
11 Thank Zoe K
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Linda and Andy from the concierge desk were above and beyond exceptional. I called about a month in advance of our visit to plan a surprise birthday party for a friend. They set up the limos, the dinner reservations, the Blue Man Group tickets, the VIP access to a premium nightclub, a cake with sparklers delivered to our dinner table at another hotel, the double room suite at the Signature, literally everything down to a T! I did nothing other than show up and pay. Thank you for making my experience so GRAND!

Room Tip: The suite are connected if you would like two rooms, nice balconies overlooking the strip, and get a...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Carrie W
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I stayed here before the Justin Timberlake and was very impressed. The location is perfect for shows at MGM, the valet is fast and nice, the lobby is lush and clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, and my room...wow...my room. I stayed in a standard suite and the view from my balcony was spectacular! The room was very nice and the bathroom was a dream! I can't wait to stay here again!

Room Tip: ask for a high balcony!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Amerse04
Madison, Maine
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Our late night check was smooth and quick, the desk was able to give us the best available room with a view...tower 3. Room was fairly clean, some hair in tub, dust in corners but nothing terrible. Bed was comfortable, tv was nice...however the remote didn't work. It is a long walk to the casino from tower 3 as well as getting to the strip. We had a dirty bag of towels sitting outside our room for over a day without anyone picking up and the entryway wasn't mopped for days, dirty footprints visible. It was to cool to use the pool but it was available. If youre looking for a quiet place to stay, this is just off the strip and you can unwind and relax easily here. We were offered a 75$ dining credit which was nice to be used at the mgm brand...room service menu was spotty, so we used our credits for juice and drinks in lounge.

Room Tip: ask reception for the best available, they were able to help us find a room with a view.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Adam C
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your guest experience with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally. We have forwarded our direct contact information to your message site so that we may address your individual concerns and provide resolution for the future. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to any additional feedback you may provide.

Catie Darbey
Assistant Manager of Guest Relations
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Deck the halls!!! Beautiful during Christmas time. The staff and valet are very tentative and friendly. Our suite was amazing. Beautiful sunset and sunrise view. Very clean. There's a fridge and half kitchen . Plenty flare screens. A his and hers sink with a jacuzzi tub amazing!!I would post pictures but there is no upload here on reviews. I most definitely will be coming back!! I recommend to all families and couples.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Nashville
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stayed for 4 nights at Signature MGM Grand. Absolutely loved our room We were on the 33rd floor with a strip view. No problems, quick check in, taxis always available. Don't think it could have been much better.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple