Signature at MGM Grand
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$207
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
US$125
US$85
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
US$254
US$203
13,298 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomplanet hollywoodvalet service
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed here one night on my 4-night visit to Las Vegas at the end of April-early May 2014. Wonderful service: the staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable and safe and enjoyable. Can't say enough about them. The hotel rooms are fabulous and have great views. Circumstances forced me to only spend one night but I will go back to Vegas and I will stay at the Signature next time. They have my loyalty after they went out of their way to help me out when I got into an awkward situation: I wasn't meant to be traveling alone in a city I'd never been, and when I explained my situation the staff bent over backwards to make me feel comfortable, safe and taken care of.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My hubby and I and 2 other couples stayed here 2 weekends ago.  The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The spa tub and huge shower were a plus for me.  I especially loved how we were given a parking permit and pulled our car into the gates of luxury living and the valet parked our cars and brought them down whenever we needed.

Unfortunately, I'm only I giving 3 stars because the front desk clerk neglected to inform us our our resort credit. Therefore, when it was time to check out I see and extra $150 on my bill.  I found out it was for the "unused" resort credit.  I immediately questioned this and was told that the hotel would extend my stay for 2 hours so that I could eat and charge it to the room.  SERIOUSLY?!?!?!  Do you really think that the 2 of us can eat $150 worth of food in 2 hours as we are heading home?  After this, I was given the run around until I was able to speak with a manager.  She eventually credited me for the daily resort fees to take the place of the resort credit that I was supposed to receive.  80 something dollars was supposed to be credited back and I was to receive a confirmation email.  I received THREE emails, and not one shows the credit.  I am NOT a happy camper right now!!!  Where in the hell is my money?!?!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KarmelDST

Check in:
Arrive via taxi, directed to tower 1. There was a queue of 3 people in front of us and I think we had to wait 10-15 minutes to be seen, a little long after a 10 hour flight. The lady who eventually saw us was excellent, friendly and helpful. The fact that we were staying for 12 nights and did the same last year (they did not seem to recognise this in any way) did not get us any benefit. We did not make any requests but were given a room on the 18th floor overlooking Wet Republic - this was exactly what we wanted.

Room:
This year we decided to get a 1 bed suite with a balcony. The room was very nice, spacious and clean. The main benefit to me of booking to signature is the kitchen and fridge freezer. At the very least I like to store cold drinks and milk for coffee. The main difference from the deluxe suite is that the fridge freezer is full size and you get an oven. Initially there were no cooking utensils, so I had to request from housekeeping. These did not turn up after the first or second request and only appeared after I called for a third time! I thought this was poor service. When they did arrive though there was every required to cook, eat and drink.

As for the rest of the suite. The main room was great although felt somewhat dated. The tv was quite small and had very limited channels. From visiting friends in the MGM we felt somewhat cheated with their decent sized hd tv with a sharp picture and a good range of channels. We gave up on watching anything other than the news as the selection was so poor.

The bedroom was large and the bed comfortable. The views were also excellent. I actually loved seeing the airport and watching the planes taking off and landing. There was plenty of storage space for clothes both in the main room and bedroom.

The suite had 2 bathrooms, one massive and a smaller one off the main room. Both were of a high standard.

As noted last year, I was disappointed at no furniture on the balcony, it kind of spoils the point of having one. Even plastic chairs would have been good enough.

Overall, very happy with the room in terms of size and comfort, but I do wonder when some of the decor and interior will need to be renovated, I would suggest soon.

Location:
Tower 1 was close enough to the MGM for us and no an issue for getting to the strip. If walking is a hassle for you, stay in the MGM itself or one of the hotels on the middle of the strip (plenty of choice according to your budget). Having stayed in Tower 3 last year, I think 1 is definitely better and more convenient.

Facilities:
The pool was fine, although we mainly went across to the MGM. It was the same for bars and restaurants when we ate or drank 'in house'. The fitness centre seemed more basic than the one in tower 3, but adequate.

Other comments / overall:
Reviewing my comments, I have perhaps been a little negative, but I have tried to be balanced. Overall I think this is a really good choice in Vegas. The rooms are large, comfortable and quiet. For me the addition of a full kitchen, particularly the fridge freezer is a real winner. A basic coffee machine was nice, but a more advanced one would have been appreciated. We have an excellent stay here and there is every chance that we will be back again next year although I do have the urge to try somewhere new.

I think there is some need for the rooms to be upgraded somewhat, they are starting to look a little dated. This is probably the only real negative that I would offer.

Room Tip: If you want peace, avoid Tower 1 with an airport view, you'll get Wet Republic at full force Thurs-Mon. If you like to party though, this is a great choice as you get to listen to the world's best DJs banging out Trance/EDM all afternoon.
1  Thank Simon_Sq
SignatureManagement, Signature Guest Relations at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback with us!

We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate the opportunity to provide the details of your guest experience to our employees. We have provided our direct contact information to your message site in the event that we may provide any additional assistance.

We truly value your business and hope that we may welcome you back in the future.

Nicole Cavanah
Signature Guest Relations

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed here for a 6 night break, impressed by efficient quick check in. As you walk around other hotels it becomes apparant that this is not the norm in Vegas with long lines snaking around most reception areas. The room was massively spacious, clean and most importantly quiet. As mentioned before this is off strip and has no casino and limited facilities such as restaurants/bars although this certainly not a negative point. We stayed in tower 3 which is a 5 min walk to the strip and we were able to get to the mgm grand via moving walkways quickly to meet our friends who were staying there. From speaking with them and seeing their rooms we certainly got a better deal staying in the signature part of the complex. The pool is nice and relaxed compared to the madness of the mgm grand pool and not having to battle your way through a casino to get to your room is also a bonus. We were delighted to have chosen the signature as a haven to return to in the evening after the madness of the strip and other hotels. One minor hitch was on the day of leaving the hotel advertises a print out boarding system but this was broken and the receptionist wasn't able to sort it in a timely manner or direct us to the business centre which we were able to quickly sort out the issue. Not a major issue though.

Room Tip: Tower 3 is a short walk to the strip and very quiet.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have stayed here several times, and I am never disappointed. You cannot beat a one bedroom with balcony and full kitchen. So nice to be able to sit outside and use the kitchen for late night snacks and morning coffee. The studios are also spacious and I recommend, if you can pay the extra for a balcony.

I was just here for my birthday and there was champagne and strawberries in my room. Its those extras that make such a difference. Thank you Ms. Cavanah!

In a city where people go through like cattle, I always feel like a guest. Maybe in part, because you are not walking into a casino lobby, but a mellow, nice smelling reception.

The hotel rates here for what you get are so reasonable. The rooms are huge!

Also, it has the best pool at the MGM grand! Can't beat the lazy river.

Highly recommend a cabana. People don't realize you don't rent them, it's just a food a beverage minimum. So if you are planning to drink and eat at the pool - look into it. Ask for Stacey or Gary for your server! Thanks Heidi for the balloons!

ps - for any guest that does encounter a problem, things happen, at least let them know so they can fix it. They really do want their guests to be happy.

Cheers! Jodie See you all again in June!!

Room Tip: Balcony!!!!
1  Thank CassieinRSF

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback with us!

Nicole Cavanah