Just got back from 4 nights at the Signature. We were 3 moms and 3, 30-something daughters for an early Mothers Day trip. We had done extensive research before deciding on the Signature, and we were were NOT disappointed. We reserved two Jr. Suites through Signature Rentals by Owner-Direct. These suites each have a king bed, a queen sofa sleeper, a kitchenette, a large bathroom, and a wonderful balcony. We were in Tower 3 on the 30th floor and had views of the pool and down Harmon St. to the Strip.
Nicole and Maddie of Signature Rentals were very easy to deal with, very responsive to our questions and requests. Upon arriving for instance, we found we were short on coffee cups and needed a couple extra blankets, and they were quickly delivered.
From the airport, we took a Taxi which only cost $15 including tip. There was a long taxi line outside the airport, but it moved quickly and there was a gentleman directing people to the next available taxi. Didn't take any time at all.
Each Tower (1, 2, 3) had its own lobby with a check-in desk, and its own pool, etc. We walked through each lobby on our way to the MGM Grand, and didn't find the walk too long at all. We also walked down Harmon to the Strip, which was very easy.
We spent time each day at the pool at Tower 3, but didn't visit the others, so can't comment on those. There is an attendant at the entrance to the pool dispensing towels and they have a large container of ice water available. The wind picked up on the last two days, but we found sitting at the side opposite the door to the lobby cut down on the wind. Ask about drink specials from the pool waitresses. When we were there they had $8 specials which were very good.
One note, the pool deck is very, very slippery. Be careful! Of the 6 of us, 2 slipped and one of us fell down. Fortunately, not hurt, but it was embarrassing! The pool staff was there almost immediately tho to be sure we were okay.
We went to the Delights Cafe one morning for breakfast, which we all enjoyed. Their menu is available on line to check on ahead of time, but there were many choices from a yogurt parfait, muffins, egg dishes, etc.
We visited the MGM Concierge a couple times for recommendations on shows, restaurants, etc. and they were very helpful. Buying tickets through them for the KA show was a very good deal and we got seats for around $55 and were not disappointed in the seats. They also helped us make a reservation for dinner at Fiamma at the MGM. (Great food, but our server - not so much).
For other meals, would highly recommend Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris. We sat outside as it was a beautiful warm night and watched the water fountains at the Bellagio. Everyone's food was excellent. Would also recommend the Koi Lounge at Planet Hollywood. We went there for Happy Hour and loved it. Yummy drinks and excellent appetizers!!
We played some slot machines at several of the hotels, but found those at the MGM were the only ones that seemed to pay anything!
All in all, we had a fun time and will definitely go back to the Signature any time we are in Las Vegas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Travelbag, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas