What a great visit for our 20 year wedding anniversary.
We stayed in Tower 2, 19th floor, room 717. Balcony suite. The balcony overlooked some of the strip and had a view of the pool.
Check in was a breeze. We were given a map of the layout of the entire MGM property.
The room was perfect. King bed with 5 fluffy pillows.
There was also a sofa sleeper.
The room was equipped with a small stovetop, microwave and small fridge.
Also had a desk with 2 chairs.
The bathroom was huge.
Had a separate glass enclosed shower. Had a large jacuzzi tub and separate room for toilet.
The concierge is located on tower 2. They were helpful in booking tickets for us for 2 shows.
The walk to MGM Grand was about 5-10 minutes via the indoor walkway. Not bad.
From MGM grand you could access the strip.
We did use taxi service a few times from our tower to make our shows or dinner reservations. Never a wait on a taxi. Bell services were quite helpful. The monorail was also convenient to use as well and could be accessed at MGM near the food court.
The front desk staff was so understanding when we booked an additional day as, we did not want to leave Vegas. Concierge was helpful in contacting our airline to change our flight.
We also received a late check out when we did have to leave.
I recommend this location.
Although not directly on the strip it was well worth it and we cannot wait to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas