Just came back from a week in Las Vegas, Stayed at the Signature MGM in a One bedroom suite with balcony. The room is large and clean. Service staff is always willing to assist. This is our third trip to Vegas and we found this room to be the quietest of any of the hotels we have stayed at.
The one issue with the room we had was the remote control on the televisions. They did not work in either TV unless you were within 5 feet. We called up to see if it can be fixed, they came within a few minutes and told us the sensors in the TVs were old and there was nothing they could do.
The other issue was the distance to the strip. Getting to MGM Grand was a breeze and took only a few minutes. If you wanted to walk to the strip not through the Grand, it would take about 10 minutes outside.
Spent the days at the pool, great service, the lifeguards serve cold water to you even in the pool, well appreciated. The service at the pool from the waitress was good, some better than others. Kelly was the best server we had in tower pool 1. Very nice person! The people at the pool were all very friendly.
My wife and I loved the room, spacious and comfortable but it was a bit far off the strip for her liking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas