Signature at MGM Grand
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$96
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$146
US$319
US$260
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$67
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$58
US$21
13,211 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomplanet hollywoodvalet service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We broke the long drive on our way to Park City, UT for the TCS World Series and stayed at this property.

The property was clean, NON-Smoking and no gaming! The front desk staff was extremely friendly. We had Deluxe Suite - which included a king bed and pullout sofa, more spacious than others with a jacuzzi. The walk to the lazy river pool was a bit of a trek to MGM Grand. The pool on the Signature property was quieter and more appropriate for kids. The ones at the MGM property was louder with young adults and older adults who acted like young adults.

I would definitely stay at this property if you plan to visit Las Vegas with your family.

BTW, Las Vegas was not quite half-way to Park City from SoCal; St. George, UT is. Plus hotels in St. George is cheaper.

Room Tip: Tower 3 is the furthest walking distance to the MGM Grand.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BBallDad88
Reviewed 29 July 2014

By staying one block back from the strip yet still attached to MGM you get excellent value well appointed suites and rooms. All with sitting areas, some with balconies, all with kitchens.
Lovely big bathrooms, comfy beds and very pleasant staff. Each of the three towers has a pool.

Room Tip: You can overlook the strip or the airport.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Angela S
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Stayed here for Father's day weekend. book it thru VRBO. I had a great deal from it, renting the Jr Suite and it was such a nice room and good size room for 2 adult and 3 kids. our room was on the 35th level #30709. it is close by the elevator and looking over the pool. the hotel is a non smoking hotel and only few minutes away from the MGM hotel. would def come back here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DanMoose71
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I chose this hotel as I heard how beautiful the rooms were, and the amenities (full kitchen, which I don't think most use a stove and toaster in the room). But, did enjoy having a balcony to walk out to (most Las Vegas rooms do not have that).
Pros:
1.)Check-in Process (shorter lines). Saw MGM's line...like a line for the check-in at airport
2.)Feels more secluded
3.) Private Lounge and Pools for each Tower
4.) Each room is gorgeous with big bathrooms
5.) Valet is quicker (as not much traffic coming thru gates as other hotels)
6.) Price for room was less expensive then most on strip
Cons:
1.) Loooonnnnnnngggg walk just to get to the BACK of the MGM! Then, if you wanted to go out to the strip, or even just to the gambling part....you had to walk through a few people movers, double doors, then thru CBS Studio/CSI Experience, stores, a few food places...THEN (about 15 min later), you are in the casino, and another 10 min to get out of the hotel.
2.) If you want a taxi, there is not a lot at Signature, you have to walk to front of MGM (and wait in line)
3.) Air conditioner was set to 60 (as 110 outside), and only felt like 70ish. Was never "cold"
4.) Mini-fridge has mini-freezer, that did not freeze very well. Stuck water bottles in top, and had in over a day, and still not frozen
5.) No book or pamphlet in room explaining hotel services (usually in most hotels, it describes hours of pool, lounge, etc. as well as amenities . Had one flyer for things "Las Vegas" had for some shows, some of which had already past. Then, only flyer for simple room service menu.)
6.) Main entrance if off the Strip and hard to find, signs not clear when trying to find.
7.) (MGM) and Signature, had no "24 hour" type diner (only fast food.Nathan's McDonalds, Pizza and Asian food, only choices)

I thought it was a nice hotel, but would probably not stay here again. I would stay somewhere I can go down elevators and gamble at midnight without having to walk a mile to get to it.

Room Tip: Get a Balcony (higher up) and ask for Tower 1 (shorter walk)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank C G
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The Signature, which is owned and operated by the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, is their alternative for folks who don't necessarily want to stay in a room within the casino itself. I first saw it when my daughter stayed here while at a convention, and was so impressed that I decided to do a "staycation" here for my wife's & my anniversary.

The rooms are beautifully appointed, quite large, and are all "suites" of one type or another. The baths are all-marble, there are king beds, and even the smallest offerings have a coffee bar, refrigerator, blender, many things not normally included in a typical room, and certainly not usually in a routine casino hotel room.

Because I had signed up for the MGM's "M-Life" promotion some time ago, they apparently presumed that I was staying here to celebrate our anniversary. I say that, because the first evening we were in the room, a Room Service person arrived with a complimentary bottle of champagne and some chocolate-dipped strawberries to munch on. I had not mentioned our anniversary to the front desk upon check-in, but I had put in my birthday, anniversary and other pertinent info into the M-Life profile when I joined. So that's one of my recommendations about this place or any other MGM-owned property, be sure to sign up for the (free) M-Life promotion.

There is one downside to staying here, the mandatory valet parking, which other guests have mentioned. But given the size of the towers, any self-parking would have to be massive, and would probably involve walking great distances to retrieve your vehicle. I personally didn't find it to be an inconvenience, as we didn't intend to stray away from the hotel or the casino. We took all our meals and other fun within the property, so had no reason to leave. I understand that other visitors who might want to see other attractions would find it a bother, so be forewarned if you're one of those folks.

Even though I took some photos of our room, they really don't do it justice. Go to the hotel's website (www.signaturemgmgrand.com) for a better look.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GAJoe
SignatureManagement, Signature Guest Relations at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for sharing this positive feedback with us! We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and appreciate the opportunity to provide the details of your guest experience to our employees.

We have provided our direct contact information to your message site in the event that we may provide any additional assistance.

We truly value your business and hope that we may welcome you back in the future.

Nicole Cavanah