Message from TripAdvisor:

GreenLeadersGold level
glasgow
“amazing luxurious hotel”
Reviewed 21 May 2009

wow what a hotel, best bed and baths in the world!!, staff couldnt have done more for you they were fantastic, hotel is linked to the mgm grand by an enclosed walk way so you dont have to go outside to get through to the ammenities of the mgm grand, fantastic location

• Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kellyxmx

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,221)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Cincinnati Ohio
Reviewed 20 May 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Signature early this month and we just couldn't be happier. This is our 6th time in Vegas over the last 12 years and have stayed at the Paris, Treasure Island, Hilton, Bellagio, etc....and nothing compares to the Signature as far as value for the price. Honestly, I don't think we would stay anywhere else.

The Hotel is perfectly located behind the MGM Grand. We stayed in Tower 2 with a balcony facing the pools. A lot of people complains about the 10 minute walk from the Signature to the Casino, but to us it was a nice & comfortable walk (and secure I may add). You actually don't do any walking because it is primarily moving walkways.

The room was awesome - plenty of space with a great decor. As soon as we saw the room my wife and I did not stop saying "wow" until an hour later. Not busy, not fancy - just perfect with all the amenities. It has a full amenity kitchen which it is nice to have when you need to put together a quick breakfast before you embark in your daily journey - specially if you have children. The bathroom was huge - with a great Jacuzzi that we put to good use. The bed/linens were so great both of us had a hard time waking up and leaving the bedroom. We just wanted to stay in bed and relax.

One of the best things I liked was the valet parking. Being able to just come in at any hour through a "gated" entrance and leave the car outside the lobby with a very "friendly" member of the staff was incredible. Moreover, everyday I went to pick up the car, the staff will bring it up from the underground garage within 5 minutes.

We were able to get the 4th night free - so it was a great deal for us. If you want a clean hotel with a superb room, friendly staff, nice pools, and want to feel pampered, this is the way to go. I promise you - you won't be dissapointed.

We think we found our new "home" in Vegas. Happy travels

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Moncho16
Calgary
Reviewed 20 May 2009

Our first trip to Vegas we stayed for 6 nights at Tower 3. We didn't mind the walk to the MGM or the strip, but the incense they use in the lobbys-1, 2 and 3-was overpowering and awful. I will admit I had a cold and may have been sensitive, but really if someone doesn't like artificial scent it is nasty. Had to call for maid service, was out all day and had to leave again for 2 hours while they cleaned up, didn't get water refreshed and had spotty internet. The bed was awesome, though, and the tub was lovely. However, we had friends in other hotels with similar rooms and pricing that were closer to the strip, without having to call for Internet, maid service or water on a daily basis. Not having a convenience store was also frustrating-but again I was sick so may not have bothered me another time. Being February, they only had 1 pool open, very far from Tower 3, although advertising "year round pools".

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Cheshire,UK
Reviewed 19 May 2009

We went on the VRBO website and booked with Blue Chip Vegas.... I booked 3 rooms altogether all on the 37th floor of tower 2. We had a one bedroom suite 37702 which connected to a junior suite 37704 and also a junior suite down the hall 37718.

Room 37702 (one bedroom suite) was where our party spent most of our time because it had a separate living room, a kitchen and a fabulous balcony.... the view was of the airport straight ahead but if you looked right you could see a stunning view of the strip... this view could also be seen from the bedroom.

The other two rooms; junior suites were also spacious clean and tidy and couldn't be faulted with their huge jacuzzi tubs, massive showers and insanely comfy beds but if I was to go again I would definately be paying the extra for a balcony... it's a must.

The only thing I will say is that when we arrived the TV wouldn't work properly in the one bedroom suite.... not a huge problem as there was another TV in the living room but when we phoned down to reception they said they couldn't help because it wasn't their room, you have to phone the owner of the suite to get it fixed.... we did this and it was fixed the next day but I didn't like the idea of not being able to have reception sort things out. But we got a great deal on the rooms so I put this slight niggle to one side.

A great plus to this hotel is it is non-smoking and very quiet being slightly away from The Strip... a little haven from all the noise and smoke.

The hotel is situated behind the MGM Grand. This means you have to travel through a walkway to get to the MGM Grand and then walk through the MGM Grand to get to the strip. This is only an inconvenience if you forget something and have to go all the way back!!! I think it only took around 10 mins to do this trip but it was worth it for the fab acommodation. The best way around this is to get taxis from the lobby of the Signature rather than try to walk everywhere.

Overall an excellent hotel, if I ever get back to Vegas I will certainly look at staying here again.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank MartyandJo
artcolby
Reviewed 19 May 2009

This is by far the best place to say in Vegas. The hotel's quiet but close to all the action and the monorail -- just minutes from the MGM casino and all restaurants. The rooms and beautiful and very quiet. I won't stay anywhere else in Vegas.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank artcolby
Edmonton, AB
Reviewed 19 May 2009

Did originally book the MGM Grand West Wing hotel but was upgraded to a 1000sq ft suite in the Signature for our 4 night stay; was very cool of the staff to offer the upgrade to us.

This hotel is amazing; very clean; suites are luxurious and very posh. Hotel staff was very friendly and concierce was very helpful. KA is AWESOME; definitely go see that one if you stay at the MGM Grand or Signature Hotels.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank WYD69
Toronto
Reviewed 19 May 2009

My sister and I and our boyfriends stayed here from May 10 -12th.....we wanted a two bedroom suite but found it was too expensive booking directly with the hotel or did not find it at all through Expedia, which we normally book through, but found it AND for much less through BlueChip. I was VERY hesitant at first as this was another party I was dealing with. I visited their website and called them and they answered all my questions regarding housekeeping, concierge, etc. We got a PH suite on the 37th floor (corner unit) and it was amazing! We even got to check in early at around 2pm. There were BlueChip cards provided to us there for discounts to certain events, shows or restaurants and contact numbers for housekeeping and concierge. We were well taken care of. Housekeeping did their thing and always provided us with two bottles of water everyday (much more than the hotel's water). WI-FI was dependable, valet was super efficient, reception was amazing - even at printing us directions to certain places. The kitchen was fabulous and had everything... I MEAN EVERYTHING you could use for cooking/ baking. Even though we were there for two nights we had time to go to Whole Foods grocery store and spend a lovely evening eating dinner we had prepared. The Jacuzzi was also something else....especially after a whole day spent at the Grand Canyon. Our last day we were even able to check out a little later than the check out time and we didn't get charged! BlueChip really made our stay here at The Signature a memorable one!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple