We stayed in Vegas for 5 days for the wedding part of our honeymoon trip and The Signature was perfect. We booked into a one bedroom suite and were on the 34th floor of Tower 2. Our balcony looked up the strip one way and our bedroom windows looked down the strip the other way, just amazing. Everything was incredible, I was a bit of a nervous wreck with getting married etc but the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Even to the point of being able to let me know a year later which room we were in so that we can return for our 2nd anniversary next year.
The 'walk' that seemed to be the only downside mentioned in the reviews we had read was nothing, as mentioned there are moving walkways and it's only a few minutes walk anyway - and very handy to be able to pick up a litre of slushy at the slushy bar on the way through LOL.
The only disappointing thing was that, having booked into the MGM Spa for a wax and spraytan a day or two before our wedding, I showed up for my appt to be refused an underarm wax unless I had another service such as a facial as well. I didn't need anything apart from the underarm wax and tan, and certainly wasn't going to risk having a facial and breaking out just before my wedding!! The MGM concierge was great though and booked me in at another hotel's spa for the services I wanted. The MGM Spa then charged me for not keeping my appt, but this was sorted out promptly by The Signature.
We are so looking forward to returning next year, and are staying for 10 days this time to totally relax and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas