We have an office in Vegas, so I've stayed in just about every hotel around. I can tell you that there is no nicer place in Las Vegas than the Signature by MGM- it even surpasses the 'big names' like the Bellagio and the Palazzo.
The grounds are immaculate, as are the rooms. Don't let the fact that some of the rooms are privately owned freak you out- I stayed in one such unit and the rental contracts are so tight between the owners and the MGM that your stay will be fine.
I stayed on the 35th floor in the farthest tower back and the view was gorgeous- the Strip, the mountains, and the beautiful pools that slowly morph colors all night. I could have sat on that giant balcony for hours!
The bath tub was wonderful and I definitely took my fair share of relaxing dips over that trip.
The staff is the most attentive I've ever seen- from the valet (always had my car in less than two minutes) to the room services. Let me tell you about room service- one night I called and asked if they had any pasta, because there was none on the menu but I thought maybe they had something in a restaurant I could order. The gal on the phone asked what kind I meant and I said something with maybe a white sauce and some artichokes or something. She put me on hold, came back, and said, "We don't, but the chef said he'd be more than happy to make you something like that because we have all the ingredients." Now, that's service!
I don't get complaints about distance- I was in the tower closest to the MGM and on the moving walk way it seriously took me less than 2 minutes to be in the middle of the MGM. On moving walk ways! What's the complaint?
FYI: Don't go to the MGM pool, it's full of drunken fools. The Signature pools are MUCH nicer: the booze is cheaper, there are free giant soft towels and chair covers, and the staff is amazing (seriously: some woman asked for an ice cream bar and. . . they ran to the store to get her some).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, TravelUp, Expedia, MGM Resorts International, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas