I traveled to Vegas last week for a girlfriend get together and we stayed at the Signature. What a good decision! We found a very good deal on a Junior suite room which came to about 159.00 a night . Considering this a a luxury hotel, that's a pretty good. That also included the 20.00 resort fee which is standard for all resort hotels in Vegas. The suite was beautiful and the bathroom was huge. The staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. Since this a non smoking hotel it was a relief walking into the lobby after coming in from the casinos.I got a chance to workout a couple times while there and the fitness facility was more than adequate. The only downside is the fact that its a little removed from the Strip but that can also be considered a plus. Just be prepared to walk a little or try the monorail which I found to be confusing. You have to try the Lemon Raspberry pancakes served in Delights located in Tower 2. They were yummy!
Be warned that this hotel is not for young people looking to party in the hotel that they're staying in. I loved it however...Will def stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas