STOP LOOKING AND START BOOKING. The walk to MGM Grand is fine as are the resort fees. I was expecting a long walk to the MGM Grand but you will be there in less than 10-minutes. Yep- the Signature at MGM Grand ticks all the boxes! Nice and peacefull with easy access to 'The Strip'.
I stayed on the 35th floor in tower one (the one with the Starbucks). The suites were very comfortable, clean and well maintained - no negative comments at all really. Huge bathroom with separate shower and WC - plenty of hanging space in the main suite and a great wet bar with microwave, fridge,sink, cutlery, crockery and two hobs.Lovely seating area with a business desk / dining area. Staff are very friendly and helpfull. They have a small shop for snacks and drinks as well as a self service laundry for long stay guests. Water and toiletries always replenished by housekeeping. No worried about the small resort fee charge. Excellent views across to 'The Strip' and City Center / Planet Hollywood.
Tower One is linked to MGM Grand with a couple of travelators - I probably would not have wanted to be in one of the other towers as they do not have moving walk way access. Pool and pool area is a bit small side and you hear the music from Wet Republic but the excellent pool service makes up for this and these are just minor points and definately not enough to spoil the holiday.
Don't forget to get your Players Card as you will clock up those points and 'comps' before you know it - plenty of free buffets and 'comped' room service and pool food. Give Tom Cuccillino's Craftsteak a miss and try the MGM Grand Buffet or 'WichCraft Sandwich bar instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Resorts International, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas
- Signature At MGM Grand Las Vegas