“Wow!”

US$147.99*
and up
Le Rêve - The Dream at Wynn Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted "Best Production Show in Las Vegas" for an unprecedented four years running, Le Reve - The Dream welcomes you into an exciting and mysterious world inside an incredible aqua theater-in-the-round. From a thrilling high dive to an underwater tango, the stunning performers and breathtaking aerial feats of strength and agility will mesmerize you from beginning to end. You'll be sure to notice something you've never seen before in this liquid, and ever-evolving show. In honor of the show's tenth anniversary, experience the newly unveiled Denouement, the newest act in Le Reve - The Dream, which features a daring dance through spectacular water and fire elements that stands as one of the greatest advancements in the show's history.
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Excellent show, great theatre, every seat is good (first few rows do get a bit wet, so keep that on mind).

Write a ReviewReviews (8,485)

Reviewed 23 August 2011

After seeing "O" and "Love" in years past we were looking forward to Le Reve. While it is not a Cirque de Soliel production it is similar. The performers were amazing. The story not so much. Le Reve means The Dream and this was so dreary it was more like a nightmare. We both could not wait until it was over. We would not recommend it.

4  Thank 2onvacaton
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Loved this show immensely and everyone should go see it. It was the most emotional and stunning performance I have ever seen. These people are very talented and luckily the best seats in the house are the least expensive. Sit in section A because you will have the greatest view the show can provide. It was my favorite show and I would see it again. The Splash seats are not bad you get a little wet but not soaked by any means and it made me feel like part of the show. The stunts were incredible and the music was very enjoyable.

1  Thank dvaldes22
Reviewed 21 August 2011

This show was amazing and was my first Vegas show that I had been to.  After seeing it first I'm afraid that I'll not be able to find anything to compare to it.  I've read and posted on the forums of what shows to go see the next time we are in Vegas and I'm afraid none will be as astounding as Le Reve.

The theatre is amazing and I honestly do not think that you could have a bad seat.  I'm not sure if being close to the stage would be good because I'm afraid you would miss some of the amazing stunts that are performed.  I think the higher up and back from the stage you go the better you would be.  We were in the middle of the room, almost to the VIP seats.  The VIP seats are more cozy looking, like a sofa for two..I noticed they had champagne, strawberries and a small television that showed different things going on during the show.  VIP looked very cool!

The water show is amazing and how the people manage to do all that they do is beyond me.  You will not be disappointed in this show. Absolutely remarkable.

2  Thank Pips_14
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Why did I wait so long? Oh, I know - my wife!, who said it can't possibly measure up to O. Well, from her perspective, it almost did. From my perspective, it was better, perhaps only because of our front row seats that gave an incredible view of everything in front and above us. In a word - Mezmerizing. The music, the props, the stunts - all on par or better than the other shows we've seen, and we've seen virtually everything. Like a wild, softly psychadelic dream - La Reve is definitely worth seeing again, and we will.

3  Thank rossbo1

Been to Le Reve - The Dream? Share your experiences!