When we are going to Las Vegas, it's always the same question: Strip or off Strip?
Well, at this hotel, you have both: you are off strip but just a block away from Paris, Belagio...
So you can avoid those ridiculous queue for the check in and check out that you can see in those tourist factories.
Overall, it's a great value.
- huge room
- valet parking
- near the strip
- room service
in Room 716
- funny smell (not bad bad just strange)
- A/C screen was not working
- Safe was not working
- restaurant was suppose to close at 10pm but was closed at 9.30pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Platinum Hotel and Spa is non-smoking with no slots or tables; a sanctuary located near the action (just a block from the Las Vegas strip) with the look and feel of a trendy boutique hotel. Specializing in personalized service and offering an intimate spa, it's own restaurant and lounge, with an indoor/outdoor pool and spacious lounging deck, the Platinum offers only spacious suite rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Platinum Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Platinum Hotel Las Vegas
- Platinum Hotel Spa
- Platinum Hotel And Spa Las Vegas