“Best rooms”

Platinum Hotel and Spa
Ranked #7 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 17 February 2014

2nd time here and every bit as good as last time we stayed. Rooms were like apartments featuring twin door fridge with icemaker, jacuzzi tub, washing machine and dryer. Staff were very friendly and helpful and only two blocks from centre of the strip. Had an issue with the dryer and the matter was professionally handled. Won't stay anywhere else when in Vegas.

Room Tip: we had a strip view suite
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimiUnanderra
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for the great review. We feel like the most important question in hospitality is, "if given the chance, would you recommend or stay at this hotel again?" Repeat and loyal guests let us know we are doing something right. Great to have you back, and we hope to have many more visits moving forward. All the best.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,817)

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This hotel really surprised me. The rooms were very spacious and tasteful. A big kitchen, living room and double sized jacuzzi tub. A block from the strip, and very close to the business park I was working in. The service was really fantastic, each person really seemed to care about making my style more comfortable. The biggest surprise was the reasonable price for all the amenities.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. Being off the strip we can really offer some great prices. I've seen a round of drinks cost 2 to 3 times as much as it does here at our hotel. Not to mention we have happy hour from 4pm to 7pm which is half off of that. Also check out our spa. Again another amenity that is top quality but still much less expensive. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

What a fabulous place. If you don't need a casino in house, you can't get better than this place. Beautiful, spacious suite, great view of mountains, two short blocks off of strip brings you right to the center of things in front of Bellagio. Cool rooftop indoor/outdoor pool. In house restaurant with delicious breakfast. Free valet parking. Got and AARP rate an a Saturday better than some chain interstate hotels we stayed in along the way! It's a no brainer.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad you found us, and hope to keep you coming back each visit to Las Vegas. All the best.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I'm a frequent traveller to Las Vegas due to business and have stayed in many upscale hotels on the strip such as Aria, Venetian, Vdara, MGM, etc. I have also stayed in Platinum about 5 times.

Setting aside the obvious value in price for the Platinum, my stay is always more pleasant in Platinum mainly due to the level of service provided compared to more expensive counterparts. I frequently bring two young children to my trip and therefore, need a bunch of extra accommodation. Platinum's parking, bell man, and other services are ALWAYS much faster and more detailed. I especially enjoy the roomy suites for my family's comfortable accommodation.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear the team took care of you again. I do think that we offer a lot of bang for our buck.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

My wife, two kids and our little dog stayed at The Platinum hotel 2/7/14 - 2/10/14. We absolutely loved The Platinum hotel and believe it was the best suite and hotel option in the area. I, personally, have stayed at almost all of the various hotels in the main Las Vegas blvd strip area - usually on business trips. I enjoyed the Platinum hotel stay best, by far. The suites are large and beautiful and just a block away from the strip (easy walking distance for anyone). The Platinum also has an amazing staff. I have found my hotel of choice when I go to Vegas from now on. Its great for a couple, but its fantastic for a family.

Anton C.

Room Tip: We loved our view of the Las Vegas strip!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AConaway

That is great to hear! I agree our spacious suites can be quite perfect for families so everyone isn't crawling over each other. We are glad to you enjoyed yoru visit. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have stayed with friends at the Platinum hotel twice in the last three years on our annual voyage to Las Vegas. The quality of the rooms is top notch. They have a very luxurious feel to them, with amenities that you just wouldn't expect at this price point: full kitchen, jacuzzi tub, separate shower etc.... If you're worried about not being on the strip, don't be. The walk to Las Vegas Blvd is literally 10 minutes. That's a small price to pay for being in a room that is four times as nice and half the cost as any major hotel on the strip. The staff will treat you right and make your stay comfortable.

Room Tip: While a strip view is nice to have, you can save a few bucks by choosing a room on the other side...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian G
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

We sincerely appreciate your great review. I can only agree with you that we offer some great value in our guestrooms and service. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This all-suite hotel offered spa-like accommodations for business travel. I had the option to provision to eat in my suite with full kitchen amenities (great if you're not looking to eat out every meal! I enjoyed great views of the strip, and I have to add that the entire staff, from front desk, to wait staff, to room service, to valet service: ALL took exceptionally great care of ensuring that my stay was the best it could be. I was even able to get spa services at a great cost, thanks to dining at the restaurant. Very impressive!! I would highly recommend this experience!

Room Tip: Not all rooms offer a view - so ask for what you would like.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Derek M, Director of Rooms at Platinum Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Thank you for the review. It is definitely something we have the ability to do here in giving much more personalized service. When staying at the hotel for more than a couple of days you can really start to get to know the staff. They all care about our guests and ensuring great experiences. Unfortunately the bigger hotels and casinos lose this where we can treat you as much more than just a number. You also touch on the Well Spa. It is amazing to me that we don't have lines a mile long coming out of there. It is so much more reasonably priced than most places on the strip. Again many thanks and we can't wait to see you back here again.