“Very good food...but the fish should be smoked...not the guests”

Terra Rossa Italian Cuisine at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Price range: US$0 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hartford, Connecticut
“Very good food...but the fish should be smoked...not the guests”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Being a committed non-smoker I find it appalling that the Las Vegas hotels...even the new ones like this...don't design their hotels so you can get into their upscale restaurants without walking through the smoky casino. They install all sorest of air filtration systems...but nothing eliminates the smoke. The salads and salmon were very good, The wine list was extensive. The service was friendly and fast.

• Visited March 2014

Omaha, Nebraska
“Fine dining at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

YUMMY! Excellent service, good food and smoke free. I was a tad bit worried that the restaurant would be very smokey being that its right next to the casino but it wasnt smokey. The Caesar salad was awesome! Prices aren't too high for fine dining.

Visited February 2014
“Unapologetic and lacking business ethics!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

We had high expectations for Terra Rossa. So much in fact that I planned my wife's birthday dinner there. I called the manager, spoke to her and then followed up with an email confirmation for the party. The manager followed with a response and confirmation via email. When we showed up with the other 18 members of the party they had no history of the booking. Luckily I had my phone and showed them the email. After multiple conversations with the manager (not the one that made the booking) I was told the original manager denied ever contacting me. Then after 1.5 hours of waiting we were finally seated. When I asked what would be comped for our trouble, the response was nothing. A member at my table decided to had this part of the negotiations for me. We ended up getting three bottle of white wine for free. It was better than nothing, but not once did a manager apologize for their mistake. In fact the vibe I received from them was it was my fault and I was inconveniencing them. Taylor who was the greeter was the only apologetic person there.

The food was good, but not spectacular enough to put up with what we did. I am a local and I can say I will never come back to this restaurant and will tell everyone with pleasure not to go there either. This includes 18 other locals who attended.

Great job Terra Rossa, your business ethics suck and need significant work. Good job to Taylor and our waiter though.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank PeachesCCT
Calgary, Canada
“Burnt food and the worst service ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

We went to the Red Rock planning on going to T Bonez steak house but it was packed with a 45 minute wait so we looked around the casino at the other paces to eat. Our first clue should have been that every other place except Terra Rossa was full and had people waiting. Aside from our food being burnt, the waiter was down right rude and hostile. Never asked how our food was, if he had we would have told him that half of my pizza was burnt and half of my friends veal was burnt. I looked around and none of the servers or staff looked like they wanted to be there. I think the only reason there was people in the place was because all the other places were full. I had the pepperoni pizza, the crust was burnt all around and the center was soggy, a McLean's frozen pizza you cook yourself would have been better. My friend had the Veal, it was burnt around the edges and the sauce was burnt, his asperagas was over cooked and so salty he could not eat it. When the waiter brought our dinner plates, he told me to move my bread plate, in a short and curt tone. The whole experience was so bad, that I didn't leave a tip, and I have never done that in my life.

Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“Lousy Pizza!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We purchased a small pizza to go to our room at a high price. The pizza was undercooked and awful! Little Caesars would've been better and that isn't saying much!

Visited January 2014

Travellers who viewed Terra Rossa Italian Cuisine at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa also viewed